Monday, March 07, 2011

Hippity Hoppin' with PMS and Foo!

Welcome to our March Release Blog Hop for Paper Makeup Stamps! If you've been hopping along, then you should have arrived here from Randee's Blog. If you are just popping in and want to see what's happenin' then why not start at the beginning of the hop at the Paper Makeup Stamps Blog! Remember, that we offer a 15% OFF DISCOUNT CODE with all of our hops...but you have to hop to get all the letters!

Today I am fortunate to share what I think is my most favorite stamp from the whole release...one of our new little critters--Foo!

I was the one who offered up that name for this little fella and it stuck--did you figure out where I got that name from??? Need some help? Remember that old childhood song about a bunny that bopped mice?? Yeah, that's what it's from! Little Bunny Foo-Foo! We just decided to shorten it to Foo. I just love the expression on Foo's face. He's like "What the...?" Classic! And the perfect expression to go with the coordinating sentiment "Just one of those days...".

My inspiration for this card came from one of my favorite shirts! It's a shirt that is mostly white, with navy sleeves, navy writing and then Orange accent stitching and brand name. I love it and KNEW I wanted to use it for this card. You can't really tell, but I paper pierced around the image...and you can faintly see the Glossy Accents I added to all the bubbles.

I hope you have enjoyed the hop today! I'm the last stop, so by now you should have collected all your letters except for mine...but I'm sure you already know that my letter is...

Don't forget that our release party starts ON THE PMS FORUM at 9:00 pm EST--hope to see you there!
Photobucket
Card Details
Stamps:
Foo w/sentiment (Paper Makeup Stamps)
Ink: Tuxedo Black (Memento), Pumpkin Pie and Night of Navy (Stampin Up)
Coloring: Copics (C1, C3, C5, W1, B000, YR07, YR68)
Paper: CS-Night of Navy (SU), White (Georgia Pacific); DP-Night of Navy Patterned paper (SU)
Accessories: orange ribbon, orange buttons, Glossy Accents, dimensionals
Tools: Classic Squares LG Nestabilities, paper piercer

17 Words of Love:

Stephanie Zito said...

Oh Lisa this is so fabulous! Your colouring is incredible and the papers and colour combo you used really make little Foo pop! Great card!

Judy said...

Just Adorable!! Nice job coloring. TFS

Billie Dee said...

I am falling in deep like with that bunny! Great cared. thank you

Jenny said...

Oooh I love the navy blue! Great card :)

Ginny said...

I love that you did a matching inside for this card, the fish in the bubble is too cute with the sentiment!

Danni said...

This is adorable!!

Crafty Engineering said...

Just love this card Lisa! You did an amazing job of coloring him!

jan farnworth said...

really cute

Jenn Joncas said...

Very cute card!!! I love the image (:

Carma said...

I love orange and navy together!! You are so good about doing both outside AND inside of your cards. I need to do more of that. Fantastic card!!

Rita said...

Beautiful card... and I love snoopy!

Kristie said...

Super cute! I love the blue/orange combo.

Dawn Mercedes said...

gorgeous..inside and out!

FibreJunky said...

Perfect name for the bunny!! (even though Sally is still my fav...Foo is #2...)

Jenn said...

Great LO! Love the colors!

Fun Blog Hop!
Jenn
www.jaxbeanstalks.blogspot.com

Michelle VP said...

Love getting inspiration from clothes! :) Great color combo for this bunny and fish.

daisey1977 said...

Tooooo cute!! Love the colors :).

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today! I love getting comment love, so feel free to make my day! :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

FTC Declaration

These companies have gifted me free products and/or cash for promotional purposes:

*Paper Makeup Stamps
*Pink Cat Studio
*DeeDee's Digis
*MelJen Designs
*Tickled Pink
*Heart Song Stamps
*Lindsay's Scrapbook Shop
*Tiddly Inks
*Wags N Whiskers
* Paper Shelter
*My Favorite Things
*Saturated Canary
*Bugaboo Stamps