Monday, March 14, 2011

Fluttering Bookmarks

Yesterday I hosted another Craftin' and Gabbin' get together for the ladies in my church and this month our projects were corner bookmarks and altered notebooks. I had fun teaching them how to make the corner bookmarks and they LOVED how easy they are. I then showed them examples of altered notebooks and let their creativity take flight! What fabulous creations they came up with!

Here are the two super simple things that I made yesterday--a corner bookmark and a coordinating mini altered composition book..perfect for gifts!

Aren't they cute? I had forgotten how easy those corner bookmarks are...so I'll be making a few more very soon!

Photobucket
Bookmark/Notebook:
Paper: CS-Olive and Turquoise from stash; DP-"Petals and Paisleys" (Stampin Up)
Accessories: turquoise and olive grosgrain ribbon, gems, multiliner pen, double-sided tape
Tools: Cuttlebug, Nested Butterflies Nestabilities (Spellbinders), "Threading Water" border punch (Fiskars)

7 Words of Love:

Dorcas said...

They're really lovely, Lisa!

Catherine said...

Thank you for joining us at Cupcake Craft this week ! I love your creations ! Great DP ! Lovely bookmark ! Good luck !

Hazel (Didos) said...

Hi, Ah this is super and just right for our Glitter and Gems Challenge on OSAAT this week, what a swell bookmark, Lovely.
Hazelxoxo

Josephine said...

Lovely projects!

Thanks for joining the Glitter and Gems challenge at One Stitch at a Time.

Tameko said...

So pretty, I will have try this!

The Crafty Den said...

Hi Lisa, what a gorgeous bookmark. I love the pretty butterfly and your papers are perfect. Thanks for joining us at cupcake craft challenge this week. Hugs, Denise x

Shelly said...

Adorable bookmark for our challenge this week Lisa! Thanks for playing along at Cupcake Craft Challenge! Shelly :)

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today! I love getting comment love, so feel free to make my day! :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

FTC Declaration

These companies have gifted me free products and/or cash for promotional purposes:

*Paper Makeup Stamps
*Pink Cat Studio
*DeeDee's Digis
*MelJen Designs
*Tickled Pink
*Heart Song Stamps
*Lindsay's Scrapbook Shop
*Tiddly Inks
*Wags N Whiskers
* Paper Shelter
*My Favorite Things
*Saturated Canary
*Bugaboo Stamps