Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Clean and Simple Psalm 51:10

Miss me? It's been a week since my lost post, but I've been busy. I took a mini vacation to South Carolina to visit some family for a few days and then I've just been rather mojo-challenged! Not only that, but my (almost) 8 month old is teething again and got spoiled on our trip and doesn't like me to put him down. Not exactly condusive to crafting! But I snuck in some stamping after the boys went to bed tonight and whipped out some simple cards.


I featured Psalm 51:10 (by Verve Stamps) on each card--it's one of my most favorite scriptures in the Bible and very appropriate for this time of year...a time of new beginnings and renewal of life.

I will try to get back in the swing of things again. I do have some posts already lined up though, so fear not! New creations will be coming your way soon!

Photobucket

1 Words of Love:

Kiehn said...

i love these they are so lovely ...and simple

Tina

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today! I love getting comment love, so feel free to make my day! :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

FTC Declaration

These companies have gifted me free products and/or cash for promotional purposes:

*Paper Makeup Stamps
*Pink Cat Studio
*DeeDee's Digis
*MelJen Designs
*Tickled Pink
*Heart Song Stamps
*Lindsay's Scrapbook Shop
*Tiddly Inks
*Wags N Whiskers
* Paper Shelter
*My Favorite Things
*Saturated Canary
*Bugaboo Stamps