Thursday, February 24, 2011

Wishing you Peace

Morning everyone! It's a beautiful Thursday and that means it's time for a new Meljen Designs release and a new challenge! This is such a super cute release!!!!

Isn't it adorable? Perfect for all those baby creations!

Are you ready for the Meljen Challenge this week? It's something small...perfect for making something cute with these new images...how about whipping out some Artist Trading Cards (ATC's)??

I don't make ATC's very often...okay, I RARELY make them, but I was able to whip up a couple using the pretty "Noah's Dove of Peace" image.


I must say, using a digi image for an ATC is super easy! If you have never used a digi for them, here is a simple breakdown of the steps I used.

1. Open up Microsoft Word--go to the Page Layout--click Size--adjust to whatever you want your TOP layer of your ATC to be. I made mine 2.25" x 3.25".

2. I inserted the digi image--then with the picture window open, I went to the size and tweaked the measurements until it was the size I wanted for my ATC. Make sure you also adjust your margins to be about either 0 or .25".

3. I added my own sentiment with my computer and then printed it out--all that is left is to color, decorate and layer!

Make sure you go to {today's post} and see some of the other pretty ATC's that the Meljen Design Team members created for your viewing pleasure!

Photobucket

2 Words of Love:

Marlena Peduzzi said...

Lisa, this card is beautiful!
Marlena:)

Cheryl said...

Another gorgeous creation!

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today! I love getting comment love, so feel free to make my day! :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

FTC Declaration

These companies have gifted me free products and/or cash for promotional purposes:

*Paper Makeup Stamps
*Pink Cat Studio
*DeeDee's Digis
*MelJen Designs
*Tickled Pink
*Heart Song Stamps
*Lindsay's Scrapbook Shop
*Tiddly Inks
*Wags N Whiskers
* Paper Shelter
*My Favorite Things
*Saturated Canary
*Bugaboo Stamps