Sunday, February 13, 2011

A Tickled Pink Sundae Bar!

It's almost Valentine's Day! Are you ready? Have you finished up your lovely creations? Do you still need a few more? If you do, then our challenge today at Paper Sundaes Challenge Blog, may be just what you need to get that mojo jumpin'! It's another SUNDAE BAR CHALLENGE! This week's Sundae Bar is: Pink, Distressing, Flowers and Lace...and we are asking you to choose at least TWO of these for your creations!

Our sponsor this week is the fabulous Austrailian based company TICKLED PINK! They generously let our Sundae Girls choose from ANY of their exclusive TP lines for our creations this week--and they are sponsoring a fabulous prize TWO EXCLUSIVE TP DIGI'S OF CHOICE!, so make sure you play along if you can!

I have been seriously wanting to try out some of the awesome Lil Lolita ladies...specifically, the Lil Fashionette ones! Needless to say THOSE were the ones I sorted through to choose my digi this week and I went with the classy 20's Evie! She just reminds me so much of the Naomi Watts character from the movie King Kong!


I decided to use the whole Sundae Bar this week--I've got lace, flowers, distressing AND pink! And I used some things I've just had lying around for a LONG time--like those photo corner brads, and the flowers! I really like how this card turned out, though I think next time, I'll actually distress OVER the image herself to take more of the bright vanilla away...but I still love it!

Oh and did you (my regulars) notice anything MISSING this week? If you said [BLING] then you are right! There is absolutely NO sparkle on this card! Trust me...it was hard...but I was determined to leave it off this time. So Ha! It CAN be done! ;-)

The sentiment on the plaid says "Simply Fabulous" and is from the Little Moments set by Paper Makeup Stamps. The inside of the card is simply decorated with "Happy Birthday". I'm giving this to my friend for her birthday this weekend.

We hope you will play with our Sundae Bar challenge this week! Just upload your creation to TODAY'S POST and if you add it to SCS, you can add the tag PSC56!

For Challenges:
1. Tickled Pink #6: Happy Birthday
(stamped HB on the inside)

Thanks so much for stopping by!
Photobucket
Card Details
Stamps: 20's Evie digi (Tickled Pink), Little Moments (Paper Makeup Stamps)
Ink: Soft Suede (Stampin Up)
Coloring: Copics (E000, E00, E21, G94, G99, R59, W00, W1, R20, BG000, BG01, Y21, Y23)
Paper: CS-Always Artichoke and Very Vanilla (SU); DP-Mirabella Plaid and Mirabella Floral (Paper Studio)
Accessories: photo corner brads, round brads, Hydrangeas (Prima), lace (by the yard)
Tools: Distressing tool, sponge

3 Words of Love:

Fiona said...

fab card Lisa...love the layout too!!

Fi
x

Danni said...

Nice card!

Dorcas said...

THis is so cute, Lisa! I love the flapper girl image and those corner bradz are awesome. Really nice card!

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today! I love getting comment love, so feel free to make my day! :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

FTC Declaration

These companies have gifted me free products and/or cash for promotional purposes:

*Paper Makeup Stamps
*Pink Cat Studio
*DeeDee's Digis
*MelJen Designs
*Tickled Pink
*Heart Song Stamps
*Lindsay's Scrapbook Shop
*Tiddly Inks
*Wags N Whiskers
* Paper Shelter
*My Favorite Things
*Saturated Canary
*Bugaboo Stamps