Monday, February 07, 2011

Things I love...like a PMS Blog Hop With Friends!

It's the 7th of February and usually that means a new release for Paper Makeup Stamps...but this year, we are releasing new stamps EVERY OTHER MONTH...which means you have to wait until March...BUT we didn't want you to get sad...so in honor of our fabulous stamp company celebrating it's SECOND BIRTHDAY, we are hosting a VIP blog hop today with a fun theme of "THE THINGS WE LOVE". To make it even more exciting, the entire design team invited {special crafters} to play along in this hop. To see everyone involved, please go back to the Paper Makeup Stamps company blog for a master list as well as to enter your self to win a super fabulous prize--a VIP PMS PRIZE PACK!

If you have been hopping along, then you should have arrived here from one of our VIP Special Crafters Cheryl Valadez's Blog! Wasn't her creation just scrumptious?

So now it's my turn. I asked myself..."What do I love?" And here is what I came up with...

1. Black and white CAS cards


(features the image and sentiment from Dandy Wishes set)

2. Stamp-less CAS Cards

(features elements--all but the gems--from the January Mon Cheri Card Kit)

3. Gorgeous Sentiments
(features paper, ribbon, flower from Mon Cheri Card Kit and "Laugh as Much..." sentiment)

I could go on and on...but I'll just stop at three of the Things I Love...

Now it's time for me to send you along in this VIP Hop...and I'm passing you off to MY VIP friend, the charismatic, craftolicious Carisa Zglobicki! She ALWAYS amazes me with her creations and I KNOW that she will knock your socks off! So go give her my love!

Here is the [master list] in case you get lost along the way...




Photobucket

19 Words of Love:

Dawn Mercedes said...

ooooh...Love your list of things YOU love!! Wonderfully thought out!

Jenny said...

I love how elegant these cards turned out!

Rita said...

Beautiful cards!

Nancy said...

Lisa, these are amazing!! I love the simplicity and elegance of all of them!! And, what's better than being greeted by Don't Stop Believin from Glee!! Woohoo!!

Angie Blom said...

beautiful cards.. love them all.

sharman said...

I love all three of these cards. I love black and white anyhow and these are just elegant...

Judy said...

All three cards are divine! TFS

Ms. Jen said...

These are really stunning. Thanks for sharing.

Cheryl Valadez said...

So classic and sophisticated! These are really eye-catching!

Jami {sgtStamper} said...

Love them all!! I hear grey is the new popular color, and I can see why after looking at these beauties!!

Anita Hovey said...

fabulous projects Lisa! Dandy Wishes is one of my fav sets, too.

Carisa said...

omgosh, you are so sweet! i absolutely LOVE your crisp and elegant style and all 3 of these cards showcase all of that! thanks so much for inviting me to play with the blog hop today - i adored coloring my very fist moody!

Stephanie Zito said...

OMG Lisa!!! Your creations are all so beautiful! You've certainly been busy!

Cindy Haffner said...

Gosh so BEAUTIFUL!!!

cabio's craft corner said...

These are simply GORGEOUS. Love them all!! Thanks for sharing :o)
Hugs,
Cabio

FibreJunky said...

Things I love - all three of your gorgeous cards!!

Katie Cotton said...

such sweet cards!!!! Wonderful job! Thank you so much for being a number 1 cheerleader from the get go! You are awesome!

Ginny said...

I love all the cards you did. What a great use of the Mon Cheri kit!

Carma said...

I love all three of them but the last one is my favorite. So elegant!!

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today! I love getting comment love, so feel free to make my day! :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

FTC Declaration

These companies have gifted me free products and/or cash for promotional purposes:

*Paper Makeup Stamps
*Pink Cat Studio
*DeeDee's Digis
*MelJen Designs
*Tickled Pink
*Heart Song Stamps
*Lindsay's Scrapbook Shop
*Tiddly Inks
*Wags N Whiskers
* Paper Shelter
*My Favorite Things
*Saturated Canary
*Bugaboo Stamps