Friday, February 04, 2011

The TGF CHA Relay Card that Wasn't...but is perfect for FFF!

So The Greeting Farm Blog was having a CHA Relay where you hopped in a blog hop of Design Team members to collect the recipe for making a card--10 items in all--and then you had just 1 day to get a card made! I was going to do it, but having the 6 month old little munchkin, just stole my extra time. So I didn't get it finished until last night. Bummer. But I still wanted to share it with my blogging friends because I think it's super cute--and because it works perfectly with Farm Fresh Friday for The Greeting Farm: SEWING!

The *ingredients*: TGF stamp, copics, ribbon, punches, buttons, touch of sparkle, flowers, cardstock, patterened paper, and stitching.

Here is my creation featuring Hope from a now retired Hope &Grace set...

I know! She's just so darn cute! I love this paper by Stampin' Up and am sad that it retired and that I didn't buy MORE of it! LOL! I am leaning heavily towards nice spring colors in my themes right now. Probably because we are so entrenched in winter weather still--like most of you are too!

The layout for this card comes from the beautiful creativity of Anita on the Meljen Designs Design Team...I just loved THIS CARD that she shared and made a note to use the layout for one of my own cards.

For Challenges:

Thanks for looking!
Photobucket
Card Details
Stamps
: Hope & Grace-retired (The Greeting Farm)
Ink: Tuxedo Black (Memento), Old Olive (Stampin Up)
Coloring: Copic markers (will add later)
Paper: CS-Old Olive and Pretty In Pink (Stampin Up), White (Georgia Pacific); DP-"Petals and Paisleys"-retired (Stampin UP)
Accessories: sheer turquoise ribbon (by yard), "Stardust" Stickles, dimensionals, floss, buttons
Tools: Nested Butterflies Nestabilities, paper piercer, needle, scissors

4 Words of Love:

sue said...

a beautiful card i love it thanks for joining us at anything goes x sue x

*psychangel* said...

Wonderful card Lisa. Such a cute image, and love the sparkle on her headband. Thanks for joining us at Dutch Dare. Good luck, Ang x

Posh Cat Crafts said...

Gorgeous card love the glitter and sparkle on the headband really makes it stand out.Thanks for joining us at Anything Goes this time.
Hugs
Tamara

Michelle said...

oh such a pretty card! The colors are so pretty - and your image is adorable. LOVE her sparkly headband :D Thanks for joining us at FBW this week - keep fluttering!

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today! I love getting comment love, so feel free to make my day! :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

FTC Declaration

These companies have gifted me free products and/or cash for promotional purposes:

*Paper Makeup Stamps
*Pink Cat Studio
*DeeDee's Digis
*MelJen Designs
*Tickled Pink
*Heart Song Stamps
*Lindsay's Scrapbook Shop
*Tiddly Inks
*Wags N Whiskers
* Paper Shelter
*My Favorite Things
*Saturated Canary
*Bugaboo Stamps