Monday, February 21, 2011

Step away from the Kraft paper!

I know you have GOT to be tired of seeing it, but I have TWO more cards I did this weekend on my new Kraft paper...I apologise about the photos...but these cards didn't want to stand up on their own, so they were kind of bendy when I took the photos.

This card features my fave Beautiful Day fairy Sprout and one of my favorite scriptures from the Believe Scripture set...the ribbon is some hand dyed seam binding I won in a Blog Candy! Isn't it yummy?? I went with W's for her hair and BG's for her clothes and E50's for her skin.

This second card feaures an image and sentiment from the set Dino Essentials that I rarely ink up...like I think this was only the 3rd time? But it's so cute!

I outlined the bones in YR68 to make them pop.

There you go. I PROMISE to "step away from the Kraft paper" for awhile...well, maybe for a few days anyways! (wink)
Photobucket

4 Words of Love:

Carma said...

Just love Sprout on the kraft paper! I'm going to have to give this a try. It's so cool to see how the copics look on something that's not white.

Dino is cute too! (I just posted a card with that same image. :)

Lisa Kind said...

Love the Sprout card...so pretty! And I think that dino is the only set I don't own from PMS! LOl!! So cute! Lovin' those craft notecards, too!

Katie Cotton said...

these are gorgeous Lisa!

Maria Matter said...

never enough kraft!!! I think I'd use kraft for every card if I could! lol

LOVE your cards Lisa!!! Fabulous CAS style!!
hugs

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today! I love getting comment love, so feel free to make my day! :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

FTC Declaration

These companies have gifted me free products and/or cash for promotional purposes:

*Paper Makeup Stamps
*Pink Cat Studio
*DeeDee's Digis
*MelJen Designs
*Tickled Pink
*Heart Song Stamps
*Lindsay's Scrapbook Shop
*Tiddly Inks
*Wags N Whiskers
* Paper Shelter
*My Favorite Things
*Saturated Canary
*Bugaboo Stamps