Sunday, February 20, 2011

PSC57: Masculine Colors

Paper Sundaes Challenge Blog wants you to be MANLY! This week our challenge is to use MASCULINE COLORS when creating your project. You know what that means...no pink..no purple! Nothing girly when it comes to colors--but you can still make cards for females...just use MANLY colors!

Our sponsor for this week is our fabulous regular monthly sponsor...
Photobucket

I decided to use my brand new The Greeting Farm stamp Cheeky Chat (available at SSS!) for my card! (I won the entire Feb release from TGF earlier this month!!!)

I went with the manly color combo of navy, olive with a dash of Cherry Cobbler--using the Oliver paper pad by Basic Grey for my inspiration. I attempted some *NEW* Copic coloring techniques for the face...but I think I still need practice. Oh well!

(pssst...did you notice this was a photo taken OUTSIDE IN SUNSHINE! LOL! Yep, we had some glorious springlike days last week and I enjoyed getting some outdoor shots of my card)
I used my brand new GLOSSY ACCENTS for the phone! Oh my goodness! I love it! I also added it to her barrettes for fun. Her shoes were dabbled with a bit of Stickles as were her eyes for some glam eyeshadow!
She is going to be super fun to have in my stamp collection and one of the only Cheeky's that I see myself using regularly for cards to my friends.

For challenges:
Clean&Simple FTL127
(see below--whoops, forgot a sentiment! LOL!)
Copic Creations #44: Warm Colors

Hope you enjoy playing with us in our {Manly Color} challenge this week! Make sure you go check out what the other Sundae Girls came up with this week at over on TODAY'S POST and then upload your own creation! If you upload to SCS feel free to add the tag PSC57--can't wait to see what you create!

Photobucket
Card Details
Stamps:
Cheeky Chat (TGF)
Ink: Tuxedo Black (Memento)
Coloring: Copics (E000, E00, E21, C1, E37, E47, E49, YG95, YG97, B37, B39, W1, W3, W5, R59, 0)
Paper: CS-Cherry Cobbler, Night of Navy (Stampin Up), White (Georgia Pacific); DP-Oliver paper pad (Basic Grey)
Accessories: Old Olive grosgrain (SU), Glossy Accents, "Crystal" Stickles, Olive pearls, dimensionals
Tools: ZigZag border punch (Martha Stewart)

3 Words of Love:

Fiona said...

fab card Lisa...I love that stamp and I love her sparkly eye shadow!!

Fi
x

Crystal said...

Great card Lisa! I love her glittery eyeshadow & love your take on the layout!

Carma said...

So cute! Love the pop of red.

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today! I love getting comment love, so feel free to make my day! :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

FTC Declaration

These companies have gifted me free products and/or cash for promotional purposes:

*Paper Makeup Stamps
*Pink Cat Studio
*DeeDee's Digis
*MelJen Designs
*Tickled Pink
*Heart Song Stamps
*Lindsay's Scrapbook Shop
*Tiddly Inks
*Wags N Whiskers
* Paper Shelter
*My Favorite Things
*Saturated Canary
*Bugaboo Stamps