Sunday, February 06, 2011

Paper Sundaes Challenge #54: Seeing Double!

This is my SECOND post of the the day--Scroll down or CLICK HERE to see my Sentimental Sundays creation

We're seeing double on Paper Sundaes Challenge blog this week--double IMAGES that is. Our challenge (PSC54) for you this week is to USE TWO OR MORE IMAGES on your creation. This might sound difficult, but it's really not that hard to use more than one image--what about making a scene by adding some grass, flowers, birds? How about adding a butterfly to your first image? Or you could do like me and go even EASIER! That's right EASIER! In fact, did you know I'm the only one of the Sundaes Girls who DIDN'T make a scene with their images this week?? Nope, I went EASY!

I just used three stamps from the same stamp set!

These snazzy hearts are from the Hugs & Kisses set by Paper Makeup Stamps. I stamped and matted them using gorgeous Rich Razzleberry.

The inside sentiment is from the Little Moments set also by Paper Makeup Stamps.

See? Using more than one image on your project IS super easy! Don't hurt your brain trying to create something...you can still be CAS...So give it your best shot and add your link to TODAY'S POST for us to check out!

And of course one lucky person who partipates this week will get to win a fabulous prize from our sponsor My Creative Classroom! Go visit Paper Sundaes Challenge blog to get all the details and to see what fabby creations the other Sundaes Girls created using TWO OR MORE image!

Photobucket

3 Words of Love:

Christine aka blankiefinder said...

Lisa, your card is so beautiful! I'm so glad you showcased another option for our challenge :)

Carma said...

What a great CAS card! I'll be stealing your idea for this one!!

Basslady said...

a wonderful and very elegant card!

hugs and kisses from germany,
silvi xoxo

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today! I love getting comment love, so feel free to make my day! :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

FTC Declaration

These companies have gifted me free products and/or cash for promotional purposes:

*Paper Makeup Stamps
*Pink Cat Studio
*DeeDee's Digis
*MelJen Designs
*Tickled Pink
*Heart Song Stamps
*Lindsay's Scrapbook Shop
*Tiddly Inks
*Wags N Whiskers
* Paper Shelter
*My Favorite Things
*Saturated Canary
*Bugaboo Stamps