Thursday, February 17, 2011

Oooh...new toys!

I received a very unassuming box in the mail this morning...and when I opened it, it still wasn't too exciting...
But when I took the paper out...

Ooo-la-la!! New toys! This box was filled will all the goodies I won from the Blog Candy that Kristin was offering a few weeks ago! Verve Stamps (that I actually DIDN'T HAVE!), BoBunny stickers, Modge Podge (wanted but didn't have!), Bow Easy (so excited!!), ruffled binding ribbon, vellum goodies, a Stamp It Cards magazine and more---What fun! I enjoyed digging through it!

And for more fun, I also snagged some new things at Hobby Lobby yesterday. I finally bought me a pair of the much recommended Tim Holtz Scissors (LOVE THEM!) and some Glossy Accents (love it!). Can't wait to use the scissors when I get my March Release Rubber from Paper Makeup Stamps (coming soon to my mailbox!! You are going to LOVE this next release!) and you will see my Glossy Accents in action on Sunday!

What new toys do YOU have to play with??

Photobucket

2 Words of Love:

Danni said...

What fun goodies! I have gotten a few new stamps this week to play with!

Kristin said...

Tee hee on the comment you left on my blog. My hubby doesn't get it either... I'm so glad you liked your goodies and good luck with the next batch of Shabby blog candy!

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today! I love getting comment love, so feel free to make my day! :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

FTC Declaration

These companies have gifted me free products and/or cash for promotional purposes:

*Paper Makeup Stamps
*Pink Cat Studio
*DeeDee's Digis
*MelJen Designs
*Tickled Pink
*Heart Song Stamps
*Lindsay's Scrapbook Shop
*Tiddly Inks
*Wags N Whiskers
* Paper Shelter
*My Favorite Things
*Saturated Canary
*Bugaboo Stamps