Tuesday, February 15, 2011

MelJen Designs Winner RE-DRAW

Well, my winner from the MelJen Designs Blog Hop never contacted me to receive her prize...so I'm doing a re-draw...

Random Integer Generator


Here are your random numbers:
16
Timestamp: 2011-02-15 18:29:49 UTC

Who is #16???

Jennie (http://craftyjens.blogspot.com/)!!!

Jennie said...


Wowee twisted Easel card! I think I've just died and gone to heaven :)
A FANTASTIC card! I love it so much :) xxxx  

Congrats Jennie! Please email me at lisabeestampin@yahoo.com to collect your very own LOVE SPROUTS Meljen Digi! If I don't hear from you by February 22nd, I'll have another redraw...

Photobucket

1 Words of Love:

Jennie said...

I got the hint hehehe :)
Thank you!
Will email you <3

xxxx

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today! I love getting comment love, so feel free to make my day! :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

FTC Declaration

These companies have gifted me free products and/or cash for promotional purposes:

*Paper Makeup Stamps
*Pink Cat Studio
*DeeDee's Digis
*MelJen Designs
*Tickled Pink
*Heart Song Stamps
*Lindsay's Scrapbook Shop
*Tiddly Inks
*Wags N Whiskers
* Paper Shelter
*My Favorite Things
*Saturated Canary
*Bugaboo Stamps