Wednesday, February 09, 2011

MelJen Designs Blog Hop Winner is...

A special thanks to everyone who left me a comment in the Meljen Designs Blog Hop last week! I enjoyed reading all of the kind words! Now it's time to reveal which lucky commenter will get the image I used--the super cute LOVE SPROUTS--for their very own...

Random Integer Generator

Here are your random numbers:
42
Timestamp: 2011-02-09 04:21:45 UTC


#42 is my winner...and the 42nd commenter was...

ANGIE (http://angiescraftypad.blogspot.com/)
Angie said...

Super duper cute! Love that fold easel card, never seen one like that!! Great job on the image!

CONGRATULATIONS, ANGIE!!

Shoot me an email (lisabeestampin@yahoo.com) and I'll get you your prize!

Photobucket

0 Words of Love:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today! I love getting comment love, so feel free to make my day! :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

FTC Declaration

These companies have gifted me free products and/or cash for promotional purposes:

*Paper Makeup Stamps
*Pink Cat Studio
*DeeDee's Digis
*MelJen Designs
*Tickled Pink
*Heart Song Stamps
*Lindsay's Scrapbook Shop
*Tiddly Inks
*Wags N Whiskers
* Paper Shelter
*My Favorite Things
*Saturated Canary
*Bugaboo Stamps