Friday, February 18, 2011

Hats Off to Fabby Find Friday!

I have a Fabby Find Friday to share with you this week! When I was at Hobby Lobby, I found a package of Value Pack Kraft notecards...50 count (with envelopes) for $6.99! And the best thing...they are thick enough to do Copics with just a one layer card! I did a lot of shading and nothing bled through! This is just wonderful for copic users!!

Here is a card I made yesterday using one of my new notecards...
This image is one of the fabulous girls from the new Miss Anya Hats Off set by The Greeting Farm--yep, another one of the release I won earlier this month! I colored using exclusively warm tones--inspired by this week's Copics Creations challenge. I really love how the hair looks using W's on the Kraft! I also think she looks more ethnically diverse than my usual caucasian coloring style. The sentiment is from an old cling set I bought several years ago and perfect for this simple design.

I'm very excited about this FABBY FIND and hope you can take advantage of my find too!

For Challenges:

Photobucket
Card Details
Stamps:
Miss Anya Hats Off (The Greeting Farm); Sentiment from stash
Ink: Tuxedo Black (memento)
Coloring: Copics (E43, E51, E53, R00, R20, R22, Y00, Y21, YG95, YG97, YR04, YR07, YR23, W3,W5, W7, 0)
Paper: Kraft Notecards Value Pack (Hobby Lobby)
Accessories: white gel pen

3 Words of Love:

Michelle said...

TFS!..wish we had a HL here!
i know i said this on FB already last night...but i have to say it again..wonderful card , lisa!

Danni said...

Cute card!

Crafty Engineering said...

Oh this is so cute Lisa...so sweet and simple and your coloring is perfect...and oh love the Kraft cardstock!!

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today! I love getting comment love, so feel free to make my day! :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

FTC Declaration

These companies have gifted me free products and/or cash for promotional purposes:

*Paper Makeup Stamps
*Pink Cat Studio
*DeeDee's Digis
*MelJen Designs
*Tickled Pink
*Heart Song Stamps
*Lindsay's Scrapbook Shop
*Tiddly Inks
*Wags N Whiskers
* Paper Shelter
*My Favorite Things
*Saturated Canary
*Bugaboo Stamps