Wednesday, February 02, 2011

All new Paper Makeup Stamps birthday Digi!

It was two years ago this month that Katie Cotton open up shop and Paper Makeup Stamps was born! This company (lovingly called PMS) has delighted fans with fabulous stamps in every release including the spectacular line of Beautiful Day Fairies!

In honor of the company's birthday, our Beautiful Day Fairy designer Diem Pascarella has created a gorgeous birthday fairy NATALIE.

Natalie is exclusively a digi release and will not be in the upcoming March release, so make sure you get your hands on her today!

Want to see her in color? Check out my fellow Makeup Artists Christi Snow and Dawn to see how gorgeous she is when colored up--then check back here later on this week to see what I do with her!

Photobucket
And mark your calendars for February 7th! We have a special "Things you Love" PMS Blog Hop scheduled--as well as a month of fabulous birthday sales and prizes! So stay tuned!

Photobucket

1 Words of Love:

Dawn Mercedes said...

Awwww Lisa! Thanks for linking up to my blog! You're a sweetie!

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today! I love getting comment love, so feel free to make my day! :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

FTC Declaration

These companies have gifted me free products and/or cash for promotional purposes:

*Paper Makeup Stamps
*Pink Cat Studio
*DeeDee's Digis
*MelJen Designs
*Tickled Pink
*Heart Song Stamps
*Lindsay's Scrapbook Shop
*Tiddly Inks
*Wags N Whiskers
* Paper Shelter
*My Favorite Things
*Saturated Canary
*Bugaboo Stamps