Sunday, January 16, 2011

Winter Wishes from Sentimental Sundays!

This week's challenge for Sentimental Sundays Challenge blog is another easy one...WINTER! We want to see your gorgeous NEW winter creations--and as always make sure there is a sentiment on it!

This week I went with a totally easy simple card but I think it's rather cute! :)

As usual, I reached for my favorite winter themed stamp set Snow Happy by Paper Makeup Stamps for this card. This is the small snowman in the set. I paper pieced his hat and scarf to match. Can you see the three little stitches? That's something new to me. I usually don't handstitch, but I've been seeing some cards lately with random little stitches and realised I could do that SUPER easy.

The sentiment is also by PMS, but from the Little Moments sentiment set.

We hope you can play with us this week--just upload your winter creation on TODAY'S POST and use sentimentalsundays38 if uploading your creation to Splitcoast.

This is my first post for today...make sure you check back later for my Paper Sundaes Design Team post...you WON'T want to miss it!
Photobucket
Card Details
Stamps: Snow Happy and Little Moments (Paper Makeup Stamps)
Ink: Tuxedo Black (Memento)
Coloring: Copics (C1, RV11)
Paper: CS-Blushing Bride, Basic Grey (Stampin Up), White (Georgia Pacific); DP-"Olivia" paper pad (Basic Grey)
Accessories: white floss, foam tape, white grosgrain ribbon
Tools: "Polka Dots" 5 x 7 embossing folder (Cuttlebug), "Threading Water" border punch (Fiskars), Cuttlebug

6 Words of Love:

cabio's craft corner said...

That's to cute!!!
Hugs,
Cabio

nicoleqmullen said...

Gorgeous card Lisa, love the simplicity and the cute paper piecing too!

Tracey said...

I love this card Lisa it's so elegant :)

Hugs
Tracey
xx

Brook said...

Great card. So simple and so cute.

Tameko said...

Hi Lisa, I so love the CAS cards. I tried one myself for this weeks challenge. Nice job on the paper piecing.

Cheryl said...

Gorgeous! I love the colors, papers & textures!

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today! I love getting comment love, so feel free to make my day! :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

FTC Declaration

These companies have gifted me free products and/or cash for promotional purposes:

*Paper Makeup Stamps
*Pink Cat Studio
*DeeDee's Digis
*MelJen Designs
*Tickled Pink
*Heart Song Stamps
*Lindsay's Scrapbook Shop
*Tiddly Inks
*Wags N Whiskers
* Paper Shelter
*My Favorite Things
*Saturated Canary
*Bugaboo Stamps