Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Winners for Paper Sundaes!!

There are a LOT of winners being revealed today from the Birthday Celebration we had over on our Paper Sundaes Blog! There are Blog HOp winners, Random Particant Winners, as well as winners from the DT blogs!

I offered up a $20 Gift Certificate to Paper Makeup Stamps...and here is my winner:

Random Integer Generator


Here are your random numbers:

16

Timestamp: 2011-01-25 02:57:55 UTC

And who is #16???? That would be Netty!!

Netty commented for the hop saying:
"Love your subtle colours. Great card. Thanks for sharing. Annette xx"


Congratulations, Annette! Make sure you email me at lisabeestampin@yahoo.com so I can get you your prize!

If played with us in the Blog Hop and/or with our Challenge last week, make sure you go check out TODAY'S POST on the Paper Sundae's Blog to see if your name is on the winner's list!!!

Photobucket

1 Words of Love:

Samantha said...

Wow well done Netty! Hope you enjoy your prize!

Samantha x

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today! I love getting comment love, so feel free to make my day! :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

FTC Declaration

These companies have gifted me free products and/or cash for promotional purposes:

*Paper Makeup Stamps
*Pink Cat Studio
*DeeDee's Digis
*MelJen Designs
*Tickled Pink
*Heart Song Stamps
*Lindsay's Scrapbook Shop
*Tiddly Inks
*Wags N Whiskers
* Paper Shelter
*My Favorite Things
*Saturated Canary
*Bugaboo Stamps