Friday, January 21, 2011

Ruffled in Blue

I've seen them all over Splitcoaststampers...those beautiful ribbon roses! I figured that they MUST be hard to make...but then I found a tutorial and they are SUPER EASY! You can find a very easy to follow tutorial HERE by Carla.




I am not quite sure what colors these would be closest to in Stampin Up shades, so I went with Bordering Blue, Crumb Cake and Sahara Sand. This is a super simple card...and I just featured my nice ruffled rose with some pearls and an embossed layer. Hmm, not sure how I would ever mail this card...LOL!

I'm not in love with it, so I'm sure I'll do this challenge again and see if I can match the colors a little closer. I think the blue is right...but I'm going to work on the others.
Photobucket
Card Details
Paper:
CS-Bordering Blue, Crumb Cake, Sahara Sand (stampin Up)
Fibers: Binding tape found at Goodwill
Accessories: pearls
Tools: Cuttlebug, embossing folder from Heritage collection (Cuttlebug)

1 Words of Love:

Kristin said...

Love the card! You were also my big winner at LilyBeth Boutique! E-mail me your address and I'll get your package mailed next week! krzykramer@yahoo.com

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today! I love getting comment love, so feel free to make my day! :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

FTC Declaration

These companies have gifted me free products and/or cash for promotional purposes:

*Paper Makeup Stamps
*Pink Cat Studio
*DeeDee's Digis
*MelJen Designs
*Tickled Pink
*Heart Song Stamps
*Lindsay's Scrapbook Shop
*Tiddly Inks
*Wags N Whiskers
* Paper Shelter
*My Favorite Things
*Saturated Canary
*Bugaboo Stamps