Sunday, January 30, 2011

Paper Sundaes is in LOVE with Pink Cat Studio

Can you believe we only have TWO days left in JANUARY??! Shocking to think the first month of 2011 has already come and gone! February is right around the corner and that means so is Valentine's Day!

Well go ahead and bust out your LOVE STUFF because guess what this week's theme is for the Paper Sundaes Blog??? Yep! For Challenge #55, we want to see your best  VALENTINE'S DAY and/or LOVE creations! I knows, simple right? But we all deserve simple challenges now and then!

This week the Paper Sundaes Design Team was THRILLED to work with some of the newly released digi images by our sponsor this week PINK CAT STUDIO! Pink Cat Studio offers stamps in rubber AND in digi form, and oh my goodness! Have you ever checked out their digi images? Absolutely to-die-for adoreable!!! We each chose 1 of the new 7 images released just in time for Valentine's day and are sharing them with you.

I just couldn't resist Blobby in Love..

I KNOW!!! He's freakin' adoreable!! I saw him and went "I HAVE to paper piece him!" You all KNOW that paper piecing is my absolute FAVORITEST technique and so much easier than coloring digis. I always screw up coloring my digi images somehow. This card just FLEW together with just a few minor changes and I love how it turned out! I popped up his bouquet and it added a LOT.

The inside sentiment says "love you...so much" and is from the Little Moments Mini sentiments set by Paper Makeup Stamps. I just thought that went perfect with Blobby!

Believe it or not this is the FIRST time I've used my Lacey Squares Nestabilities even though I've had them for a couple months. I just never reached for them until this card. I think they add so much more to a plain square...

For Challenges:

Photobucket

Card Details
Stamps:
Blobby in Love Digi (Pink Cat Studio); Little Moments (PMS)
Ink: Tuxedo Black (Memento)
Coloring: Regal Rose (SU Marker)
Paper: CS-Summer Sun, Regal Rose (Stampin Up), White (Georgia Pacific); DP-"Good Morning Sunshine" retired (Stampin Up)
Accessories: pink gems, "Diamond" Stickles, dimensionals (SU)
Tools: "Swiss Dots" embossing folder, Lacey Squares Nestabiltiies, Standard Squares SM, Cuttlebug Machine

6 Words of Love:

alicaz said...

Totally adorable! Love how you paper pieced him and the glittery eyes/flowers are a nice touch!
Happy Sunday!

Fiona said...

fab Lisa...love what you have done with this one!!

Fi
x

Jane Matsumoto said...

This card is so sweet! Love the paper piecing and the glitz. Very cute design!

Hugs,
Jane

Crystal said...

Great card Lisa! LOVE the paper piecing & the lacey square nesties! I'm dying to get these!

Dawn Mercedes said...

what a fun image...the paper piecing is GREAT

Beth Norman said...

Cute card. Awesome paper piecing. Thank you for playing in this week's Creative Belli Blog Challenge.

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today! I love getting comment love, so feel free to make my day! :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

FTC Declaration

These companies have gifted me free products and/or cash for promotional purposes:

*Paper Makeup Stamps
*Pink Cat Studio
*DeeDee's Digis
*MelJen Designs
*Tickled Pink
*Heart Song Stamps
*Lindsay's Scrapbook Shop
*Tiddly Inks
*Wags N Whiskers
* Paper Shelter
*My Favorite Things
*Saturated Canary
*Bugaboo Stamps