Sunday, January 02, 2011

A *NEW* Challenge for Paper Sundaes

It's the first challenge of the year for the Paper Sundaes Blog! Are you ready to rumble? Well bust out the NEW goodies you got for the holidays because today's challenge #50 is...USE SOMETHING NEW on your project! Simple right?

Our sponsor this week is Michelle's Scrapbooking & More! This site has more than just scrapbooking goodies...she's got everything you would need to satisfy your paper crafting wish list! One lucky randomly drawn participant will get an awesome gift certificate to this fabby store!

My card today features one of the beautiful stamps that she carries...

My *new* item is this stamp! I've actually had this stamp for several months, but never have gotten around to ink it up! It's a Stampavie Rachelle Anne Miller called "Bundle of Joy" and it was a dream to color!! Isn't that just such a precious image?? I paired it with this darling burgundy paper from my "Oliver" Basic Grey paper pad and it was a match made in craft heaven! It took me forever to decide on embellishments, but I kept it simple with three random buttons and some lace. And speaking of random...here is what happens when I can't find the buttons I want...

You've done that before too, haven't you??! Anyways, this card is just simple and cute..and perfect for my friend's sister who just had a little baby boy!

Hope you will play with us this week! You can find all the rules and details on our Paper Sundaes Blog post for today HERE. Can't wait to see what you create to kick off the new year!!
Photobucket
Card Details
Stamps: Bundle of Joy (Stampavie RAM)
Ink: Tuxedo Black (Memento)
Coloring: Copics (B29, B39, C1, E00, E21, E35, E37, E47, E49, R00, R20, R59, Y21, YG95, YG97, YR23)
Paper: CS-Old Olive (Stampin Up); DP "Oliver" Paper pad (Basic Grey)
Accessories: buttons, thread lace, dimensionals
Tools: Labels 8 Nestabilities

3 Words of Love:

Kimberly S said...

You've completely distracted me with all of those lovely buttons! lol My button messes are not nearly as neat as yours is. lol

Your card is adorable! I have quite a few of her images and forget to use them. Thanks so much for the inspiration! :)

Crystal said...

So cute Lisa, Love how you did the paper piecing! Happy New Year

raindropecho said...

This is an adorable card, Lisa! Love what you did with the image. And I know the feeling of having a stamp for months and not having inked it up; actually, try like a year! Anywho, great creation :)

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today! I love getting comment love, so feel free to make my day! :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

FTC Declaration

These companies have gifted me free products and/or cash for promotional purposes:

*Paper Makeup Stamps
*Pink Cat Studio
*DeeDee's Digis
*MelJen Designs
*Tickled Pink
*Heart Song Stamps
*Lindsay's Scrapbook Shop
*Tiddly Inks
*Wags N Whiskers
* Paper Shelter
*My Favorite Things
*Saturated Canary
*Bugaboo Stamps