Saturday, January 08, 2011

Merci, Mon Cheri!

Have you checked out the BRAND NEW January Card Kit "Mon Cheri" by Paper Makeup Stamps released last night? Oo-La-La! The paper is absolutely divine and the stamps are spectacular!

Here is another glimpse of two of the stamps available EXCLUSIVELY in this kit!

I just love how sweet Cheri looks there with the Eiffle Tower behind her...just enjoying life. Once again I decided to pull out the Kraft paper for some watercoloring. I'm enjoying reaquainting myself with this delightful medium, so I need to go ahead and purchase some watercolor paper so I can have more options. I kept the card simple keeping the pink as merely a splash of color with my Kraft and Black.

This sentiment is one of FOUR French phrases that come in this card kit...perfect for adding a bit of international flair to your cards. I didn't own ANY international language sets, so this was just lovely! I'm sure you will be seeing them A LOT in the future.

Photobucket
Card Details
Stamps: Cheri and "Merci"--January Card Kit (Paper Makeup Stamps)
Ink: Onyx Black (Ancient Page), Tuxedo Black (Memento)
Coloring: watercolor pencils w/blender pen
Paper: Kraft/Crumb Cake, Basic Black (Stampin Up)
Accessories: scoring tool, black satin ribbon, "stardust" stickles and pink adhesive gems

4 Words of Love:

Berenice R. said...

Gorgeous card! Thanks for sharing :)

Ginny said...

I love how the watercolors looked with this stamp. I am looking at it on iPad so I cant get too close of a look but I love how the white around the image makes it stand out a bit on the kraft paper, especially around the eiffel tower

Lisa Kind said...

This looks so pretty on the kraft paper! I never think to use it that much! Lovely card!

Michelle VP said...

Simply elegant! :)

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today! I love getting comment love, so feel free to make my day! :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

FTC Declaration

These companies have gifted me free products and/or cash for promotional purposes:

*Paper Makeup Stamps
*Pink Cat Studio
*DeeDee's Digis
*MelJen Designs
*Tickled Pink
*Heart Song Stamps
*Lindsay's Scrapbook Shop
*Tiddly Inks
*Wags N Whiskers
* Paper Shelter
*My Favorite Things
*Saturated Canary
*Bugaboo Stamps