Monday, January 24, 2011

I winned! I winned!

Alert the press! I FINALLY won a nice big blog candy! LOL!

Kristin (LilyBeth Boutique) had a delicious blog candy...so I played along and won! Here is the list of my MAWHHHVELOUS goodies headed to my eager hands:

Stamp It Issue Paper Crafts Magazine

The Paper Studio Fabric Designer Brads
2 - 12x12 pieces of natural burlap
Seam binding ribbon:
5 yards tea stained white crinkled ribbon
2.5 yards tea stained pink crinkled ribbon
2.5 yards pink stained pink crinkled ribbon
2.5 yards tea stained aqua crinkled ribbon
2.5 yards blue stained aqua crinkled ribbon
Verve Stamps Some Bunny and Blossom Stamps
Posi-Bendr Bow Easy bow maker
Inque Chipboard Shapes:
All Frills
Swirls and Flourshes
Generations 12x12 zip closure storage
Lil' Davis Designs Secret Garden Invisible Alphabet
Glitter Modge Podge
Art Accents Micro Fine Sparklerz Glitter
AIC Ultra Fine Pastel Yellow Glitter
Stampin' Up! 2009-2010 Bold Brights Paper
Pink Polka Dot Chipboard letters (55ct)
Stickapotamus Vellum Heart Stickers
Marcella Sticker Sheets:
Super Bright Label Word Stickers
Trend Jumbo Die Cut Alpha Stickers
Super Bright Blocks Alphabet Stickers
Daisy Hill School Year Die-cut Alphabet Stickers
Cosmo Cricket Lil' Man Sticker Sheet
American Crafts Mini marks Celebration Rub-ons
Hallmark Shamrock stickers
Bo Bunny Sticker Sheets:
He is
Winter Gems Alphabet
Heart Throb
Super Sweet
Home is Where
Sweet Baby Boy
Over $100 worth of goodies!!

Wooowee! Can't WAIT for that package to arrive!

Thanks so much, Kristin!
Photobucket

5 Words of Love:

Brook said...

I just took a peek at the candy pic and OMG! You hit it big time! Congrats!

Karina said...

Hey wow!! Sounds great! My gongratulations to your wonderful win.
Hugs, Karina

Christine aka blankiefinder said...

Wow, that is a fantastic candy win! Congrats, Lisa!

Lisa Kind said...

Holy cow! That's a fab prize! Congrats!

Samantha said...

Gosh thats a lot of things you won! Well done!

Samantha x

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today! I love getting comment love, so feel free to make my day! :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

FTC Declaration

These companies have gifted me free products and/or cash for promotional purposes:

*Paper Makeup Stamps
*Pink Cat Studio
*DeeDee's Digis
*MelJen Designs
*Tickled Pink
*Heart Song Stamps
*Lindsay's Scrapbook Shop
*Tiddly Inks
*Wags N Whiskers
* Paper Shelter
*My Favorite Things
*Saturated Canary
*Bugaboo Stamps