Sunday, January 09, 2011

Getting Circular with Lili of the Valley for Paper Sundaes

It's time for another challenge for the Paper Sundaes Challenge Blog! This week's challenge is CIRCLES! We want to see circles all over your creations!

This week's sponsor is Lili of the Valley...and wow! If you have never seen their stamps, you are SERIOUSLY missing out! They are just the sweetest--and I'm planning on adding one (or more!) to my collection once I have some more funds.

My card features the stamp "Swing Time"...

Didn't I tell you their stamps were precious?? This is my first time doing a card with a frame like this. I started by wanting to use the paper which is from the Green at Heart pad by Basic Grey. And I knew I wanted to have the image kind of swinging over it somehow...but the final result came after a lot of tweaking!

Here is a side shot so you can get an idea of how I did it...
Basically, I diecut the patterned paper and attached it to the card front and then I dicut the frame and cut out the image and attached them together. Finally, I positioned the frame with the image over the patterend paper circle with foam tape. Pretty simple, actually...just took me a while to get it *just* right.

As you can see I even managed to decorate the inside of my card this time using a strip of the patterned paper with a sentiment from All About You by Verve.

We hope that you can join us in our CIRCULAR challenge this...make sure you check out TODAY'S POST and see what my fellow Sundaes Girls came up with! It is just GORGEOUS!
Photobucket
Card Details
Image:
Swing Time (LOTV), All About You (Verve)
Coloring: Copics
Paper: CS-Cherry Cobbler (Stampin Up), White (Georgia Pacific); DP-Green at Heart paper pad (Basic Grey)
Accessories: pearls, fabric flowers, foam tape
Tools: Eyelet Circles and Standard Circles SM Nestabilities (Spellbinders), Cuttlebug Machine

4 Words of Love:

Fiona said...

gorgeous card Lisa...mm I think I need that stamp too!!

Fi
x

Lisa Kind said...

Too cute, Lisa! Love the image and the way you showcased it!

Pat (mspfd) said...

Oh my, this is gorgeous. What a fab image, wonderful rich colors and awesome design.

Gloria Stengel said...

This image is just so cute! I love your field of flowers!

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today! I love getting comment love, so feel free to make my day! :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

FTC Declaration

These companies have gifted me free products and/or cash for promotional purposes:

*Paper Makeup Stamps
*Pink Cat Studio
*DeeDee's Digis
*MelJen Designs
*Tickled Pink
*Heart Song Stamps
*Lindsay's Scrapbook Shop
*Tiddly Inks
*Wags N Whiskers
* Paper Shelter
*My Favorite Things
*Saturated Canary
*Bugaboo Stamps