Friday, January 07, 2011

The First PMS Blog HOp for the New Year!

Greetings! Welcome to the first Paper Makeup Stamps Blog Hop for the year 2011! Today we are featuring stamps from the new January 2011 release as well as the new January Kit! If you just arrived from Anita Hovey's amazing blog, then you are in the right spot! If you didn't and would like to join us on this hop, you can start at the beginning over on the Paper Makeup Stamps Blog to get all the details!

One of the new sets being released tonight at 9:00 PM EST is the Sending My Love set. This set is super cute and perfect for all those love themed cards everyone makes during the year...but ESPECIALLY for Valentine's Day!

This was such a fun set to work with! I used the SWAK sentiment paired with the kissy-lips. I made the lips more lip-sticky (is that a word?) by liberally adding Stickles--perfect!

Can you believe it? I even was inspired to decorate the INSIDE of my card too!
I incorporated another kissylips and then just added some of the other elements. I really love this card and can't wait to share it with someone special!

Your next stop on the blog, is the fan-tabulous Katie Cotton...owner of Paper Makeup Stamps! She's giving you another peak at this months' Card Kit--so hop on over!

Make sure you take this lovely letter with you for your code!


Hope we see you tonight at our Release Party on our PMS Forum! The party starts at 9:00pm EST so make sure you drop by!
Photobucket
Card Details
Stamps: Sending My Love (PMS)
Paper: Basic Black, Cherry Cobbler (Stampin Up), White (Georgia Pacific)
Accessories: Black double stitched grosgrain ribbon, "Stardust" Stickles, Black Pearls
Tools: Lacey Squares Nestabilities, "Heritage Set" embossing folder (Cuttlebug), Cuttlebug Machine

13 Words of Love:

Debc06 said...

YOur card is so elegant, love it.
Debbie
http://craftywizard.blogspot.com/

Dawn Mercedes said...

This is fantastic, inside and out!

Christi said...

Gorgeous!!!

Tangii said...

So sweet! Love, love, love it!

Stephanie Zito said...

Absolutely beautiful Lisa!!!! Great design!

Michelle VP said...

Love those sparkly lips, Lisa! How fun! :)

Brook said...

LOVE the card. So simple, yet elegant. The ribbon is perfect with it and the Stickles are a great touch. I love that you decorated the inside as well. Very nice!

mmjensen said...

LOve this card! REd, black, and "kissy" lips...great!

Randee E said...

Love the sticky lips Lisa! Need that set :0)

szbacn1 said...

Cool idea using the sprinkles!!! (I wonder what it would be like stamping with the lipstick...?)

Ginny said...

Oh I love how great this card looks especially with the decorated inside. Great idea to make shiny lips!

Anita Hovey said...

Great CAS card Lisa, perfect for mass producing :)

Lisa Kind said...

So pretty, Lisa! Love those stickled lips! I wish I had them! LOL!!

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today! I love getting comment love, so feel free to make my day! :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

FTC Declaration

These companies have gifted me free products and/or cash for promotional purposes:

*Paper Makeup Stamps
*Pink Cat Studio
*DeeDee's Digis
*MelJen Designs
*Tickled Pink
*Heart Song Stamps
*Lindsay's Scrapbook Shop
*Tiddly Inks
*Wags N Whiskers
* Paper Shelter
*My Favorite Things
*Saturated Canary
*Bugaboo Stamps