Friday, December 31, 2010

Putting on some Black and White Makeup 4 the Weekend!

It's time for the last MAKEUP 4 THE WEEKEND challenge of the year over on our Paper Makeup Stamps Blog. This challenge is quite simple...It's a color challenge of BLACK, WHITE AND SILVER! See, easy huh?

My card features one of the silhouette images from the set Dandy Wishes. I used the sentiment from the set for this card too--even going against my norm and putting in vertical for a change! I used the Framing Technique I learned about on the There She Goes Blog. I love how this looks, but need to invest in a true multi-liner pen.

My silver was added with my silver pearls, but also with silver glitter on the dandelion tuffs!

Hope you can join us for this final challenge of the year! Paper Makeup Stamps are not required for joining us in this challenge, so just get some rubbah inky and play along! Upload the link to your NEW creation with Mr. Linky on TODAY'S POST so we can enjoy your creativity! Make sure you add the tag M4TW55 if you upload to SCS or PCP so we can find your creations there as well!

Challenges:
365 Cards: Day 305~ Flashback Thursday
(Silhouette...black and white only!)

Photobucket
Card Details
Stamps: Dandy Wishes (PMS)
Ink: Tuxedo Black (Memento)
Paper: Basic Black (Stampin Up) and White (Georgia Pacific)
Accessories/Tools: Rectangles LG Nestabilities, "Silver" Stickles, silver pearls, foam tape

4 Words of Love:

Carma said...

Just fabulous Lisa! Love the sparkle on the dandies. Much joy and happiness to you and your family in the new year!

Wendy Ramlakhan said...

WOW, this is so elegant Lisa!!
Happy New Year!!

Hannah said...

This is really pretty. I love all the bling ;-) Thanks for playing with 365 Cards!

Pam said...

Wonderful image you've chosen and a gorgeous card!

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today! I love getting comment love, so feel free to make my day! :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

FTC Declaration

These companies have gifted me free products and/or cash for promotional purposes:

*Paper Makeup Stamps
*Pink Cat Studio
*DeeDee's Digis
*MelJen Designs
*Tickled Pink
*Heart Song Stamps
*Lindsay's Scrapbook Shop
*Tiddly Inks
*Wags N Whiskers
* Paper Shelter
*My Favorite Things
*Saturated Canary
*Bugaboo Stamps