Wednesday, December 01, 2010

My Heart Belongs to You...

Eight years ago today I was joined in Holy Matrimony to my Best Friend and Love of My Life. We have shared all the moments of our vow--the good times and bad...in sickness (um like NOW!) and in health. We have comforted each other at our lowest points and rejoiced and laughed together at the Top of the World! We have made two adorable sons together and enjoy all our moments of family time.

I don't know what I'd do without my husband. He completes me and truly does make me a better person!

So here's to the love of my life and a full prosperous lifetime together!

Photobucket

8 Words of Love:

Dorcas said...

How sweet! :-) Happy Anniversary!

Carol Ann said...

Congratulations Lisa and may you have many many more happy years together x

Karina said...

Lisa, you both are such a wonderful couple and your words you write here are written with so much deep love. I wish you and your love of your love all the best for many, many more years.
Hugs, Karina

Kimberly S said...

Happy Anniversary Lisa! Hope you enjoy many years of happiness together. :)

Carma said...

Happy Anniversary!!

Shirl said...

Lisa Happy Anniversary and what a beautiful picture of you and hubby on your wedding day.
Hugs Shirley x x

Shirl said...

Hi Lisa hope this makes up for the candy I have left you a little something on my blog.
Hugs Shirley x x

Kimberly S said...

Had to stop by again to let you know that I've shared a blog award with you!  You can find it:  HERE

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today! I love getting comment love, so feel free to make my day! :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

FTC Declaration

These companies have gifted me free products and/or cash for promotional purposes:

*Paper Makeup Stamps
*Pink Cat Studio
*DeeDee's Digis
*MelJen Designs
*Tickled Pink
*Heart Song Stamps
*Lindsay's Scrapbook Shop
*Tiddly Inks
*Wags N Whiskers
* Paper Shelter
*My Favorite Things
*Saturated Canary
*Bugaboo Stamps