Friday, December 03, 2010

It's Friday and I'm Stylin'!

Happy Friday to everyone out in Blogland! Some of you have seriously had soem nasty winter weather! So far it's just COLD here! Monday our high is supposed to be a toasty TWENTY EIGHT DEGREES (F)!!! Oy! Did I ever tell you that I reallllllly am not highly fond of winter weather? LOL!

I got all warm inside though when I found that two lovely ladies decided to declare me worthy of receiving the
Thank you Kimberly S and Shirley!!!

Once given this award, you are to:

1. Thank and link back to the person who awarded you this - finished!

2. Share 8 things about yourself - (keep reading!)
3. Pay it forward to 8 bloggers you have recently discovered - (see below)
4. Contact those bloggers and tell them about their awards - will do!

So here goes with my 8 things...

1. I love to cook! I own WAYYYY too many cookbooks!

2. I play the piano and teach it too.

3. I'm guilty of a glitter obsession. I use it not only for my paper crafting creations, but I adore sparkly jewelry, belts, makeup and nailpolish!

4. I am going to be 31 on December 16th and it just doesn't seem possible!

5. I adore yellow roses with the rosey colored tips!

6. My ideal pizza is cheese, beef, black olives and pineapple! Yum-o!

7. I am a GLEE music fan. I don't watch the show anymore, but love the music...in case you didn't already know that since my blog playlist is 25% GLEE music! (giggle)

8. I love old movies and the classic movie stars! The Philadelphia Story and High Society are my two faves! I adore Grace Kelly, Bing Crosby, Cary Grant and Katherine Hepburn!

Okay...so that's a bit more info about me!

Now...here are a few lovely ladies who I just recently added to my blog hopping list because they do amazing work!


These ladies have soooo much talent and I love stalking their blogs to see what new unique project they've created next!
Photobucket

3 Words of Love:

Fiona said...

thanks Lisa...I will post it as as!!

fi
x

Christine aka blankiefinder said...

You're so sweet, Lisa! It was great getting to know you better, too :)

Karina said...

Thank you so much for this award, Lisa! It is a big honour for me to get it. It's great to know more about you now, and I'm glad to be at the same DT with you and got to know you.
Have a wonderful week!
Hugs, Karina

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today! I love getting comment love, so feel free to make my day! :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

FTC Declaration

These companies have gifted me free products and/or cash for promotional purposes:

*Paper Makeup Stamps
*Pink Cat Studio
*DeeDee's Digis
*MelJen Designs
*Tickled Pink
*Heart Song Stamps
*Lindsay's Scrapbook Shop
*Tiddly Inks
*Wags N Whiskers
* Paper Shelter
*My Favorite Things
*Saturated Canary
*Bugaboo Stamps