Tuesday, December 07, 2010

It’s the Fans of PMS Holiday Hop!


Welcome to our Fans of Paper Makeup Stamps (aka. PMS) Holiday Blog Hop!
It's a hop where the fan-tabulous fans of Paper Makeup Stamps get to join in with the PMS Makeup Artists to celebrate this awesome stamp company. This months' theme is "The Holidays!" If you have been participating in the hop, then you should have arrived here from Michelle Van Patten's Blog—but if you didn't, why not go back to the Paper Makeup Stamps Blog to get started? It's not very long (just 25 stops!) and you will see some gorgeous creations!

And just to sweeten the pot…one lucky commenter will receive a fantastic GRAB BAGof stamp goodies! All you have to do is leave a comment on each blog as you travel along the hop. You even have until December 14th to finish leaving all your comments!

The theme for the hop today is HOLIDAYS and there are some AMAZING holiday themed stamps that I could have used…but I pulled out my old faithful and favorite winter set SNOW HAPPY for my cards today!

Card #1

This card features just the sentiment "Warm Winter Wishes" on white cardstock embossed with the "Snow Flurries" folder. Super simple, but still looks good!

Card #2

This was my little card that couldn't. LOL! I had grand plans for this one, but they fell flat—hence the super simplicity of this card. I used two of the snowflakes from the set as well as the "Warm Winter Wishes" sentiment. I added a couple pearls and embossed the Pink Pirouette cardstock with the "Snowflakes" folder. I'm in love with this one…not so much.

And now drum roll please….

Card #3

Oh baby! Third time was most definitely the charm! Everything came together smashingly for this little gem! I pulled out and dusted off my heat embossing tools and used them more on this one card than I have for the last TWO YEARS! I'm not kidding! I own the gun and several powder colors, yet never use them! But never again will I keep such a marvelous tool hidden away! This card was a cinch to make and I took care of my excess powder pieces problem with a handy old dryer sheet. So what if this card smells like Gain Fabric Softener?! It's gorgeous! LOL! I used all three of the snowflakes and the same sentiment for this card. Embossed it in Gold and then added some crystal gems.

So there you go! Three TOTALLY different cards using the same stamps from the MUST HAVE Snow Happy set by Paper Makeup Stamps.

Time for you to continue your Holiday Hop—head on over to Michelle McDaniel's Blog for some more gorgeous creations!

Photobucket

20 Words of Love:

Dawn Mercedes said...

Simply cute!! Merry Christmas!

Michelle VP said...

What a beautiful trio of snowflake cards, Lisa! I love heat embossing too - so easy and so elegant. :)

Christi Snow said...

oooh, these are so beautiful and elegant!

Katie Cotton said...

these are all wonderful!!!

Tina said...

They are all jut wonderful!

Danni said...

Such fantastic cards!

Carma said...

What variety from one set!!! Genius!!! (I love my heat tool too :)

Shaela said...

these are beautiful - so sweet and simple and gorgeous! :)

daisey1977 said...

Very pretty!! I love the embossing :).

Lori Ingebritson said...

Oh my! I need that stamp set! My mother's maiden name is Winter. Wouldn't that make perfect cards for her to send??? Love it!

FibreJunky said...

I'm glad I'm not the only one who sometimes has cards that are less than WOW!! Card #2 is pretty, but not WOW! Card #1 is one of those that shows how sometimes CAS can be DDG (drop dead gorgeous) - I think it's truly fantastic. It's super effective, while still being very simple. I love it. I admit that card #3 is also truly lovely. Heat embossing is one of my go to techniques. But card #1 is still my favourite (though I really love the little touch of bling on #3.)

Irit Shalom said...

Just love your card!Thanks for the hop!

Anita Hovey said...

WOW these are all gorgeous! You have to tell me who makes that first snow flurries embossing folder, tho!

Stephanie Zito said...

Michelle they are all just stunning!!!

Kristie said...

Great cards! I really love the pink/kraft one, great color combo!

Jami {sgtStamper} said...

They are all wonderful. I do love that gold embossing on #3 - really makes those snowflakes pop!!

Crafty Engineering said...

They are all very beautiful. You have a knack for making the simple so very beautiful!

Lillian Child said...

Your holiday cards are so very lovely! Thanks so much for sharing with us and HAPPY HOLIDAYS to you and yours!

http://lillianchild.blogspot.com

Michelle said...

THREE lovely cards...lucky us! They are all wonderful! I have to say that the second one is my favorite though

Shana said...

Lisa your talent is amazing! I love the elegant simplicity of your creations!

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today! I love getting comment love, so feel free to make my day! :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

FTC Declaration

These companies have gifted me free products and/or cash for promotional purposes:

*Paper Makeup Stamps
*Pink Cat Studio
*DeeDee's Digis
*MelJen Designs
*Tickled Pink
*Heart Song Stamps
*Lindsay's Scrapbook Shop
*Tiddly Inks
*Wags N Whiskers
* Paper Shelter
*My Favorite Things
*Saturated Canary
*Bugaboo Stamps