Sunday, December 05, 2010

Getting Sentimental for an Anniversary

This is my first post of the day--so make sure you check back at 8am EST for this week's Paper Sundae's Challenge!

This week's challenge for Sentimental Sundays is the theme Anniversary! I chose this theme since my own anniversary was just a couple days ago. My card is SUPER simple, but it features my current favorite Black And White paper!


This card features a digi stamp from the Love You Sayings by Raindrop Echo Designs available at Whimsy Stamps. I loved the circular shape and shrunk it so it would fit inside my Eyelet Circle Nestie. I colored the heart with my R29 Copic and then filled it in with Stardust Stickles. The black band is embossed with the Seeing Spots embossing folder. The inside of the card is simply stamped "Happy Anniversary".

Hope you will play along with our Sentimental challenge this week! Remember that you can use any brand of stamp for your card or project that matches our theme, but make sure you use a sentiment! If you upload to SCS or PCP make sure you add the tag sentimentalsundays.
Photobucket

Card Details
Stamps: Love Sayings (Whimsy Stamps)
Coloring: R29
Paper: CS-Basic Black (Stampin Up), White (Georgia Pacific); DP-"B&W Flourish" (Paper Studio)
Accessories: "Stardust" Stickles, dimensionals
Tools: Cuttlebug machine, Eyelet Circles Nestabilities, "Seeing Spots" embossing folder

8 Words of Love:

Kimberly S said...

This is so pretty Lisa. Love the DP and the sweet sentiment you used! :)

Dorcas said...

So classy, Lisa!

Danni said...

How pretty! I love the black/white/red combo! Very classy!

Tracey said...

This is gorgeous Lisa, I love the red heart against the black & white :)

Have a great week!
Hugs
Tracey
xx

mudmaven said...

This is just gorgeous! Love the simple elegance of it. ~chris

Pat (mspfd) said...

What a very elegant and classy card. I love black and white cards and the touch of red is perfect.

Cheryl said...

Very pretty and elegant! I love how you used this timeless color combo.

Tameko said...

Beautiful card. Great colors. I like your sentiment.

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today! I love getting comment love, so feel free to make my day! :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

FTC Declaration

These companies have gifted me free products and/or cash for promotional purposes:

*Paper Makeup Stamps
*Pink Cat Studio
*DeeDee's Digis
*MelJen Designs
*Tickled Pink
*Heart Song Stamps
*Lindsay's Scrapbook Shop
*Tiddly Inks
*Wags N Whiskers
* Paper Shelter
*My Favorite Things
*Saturated Canary
*Bugaboo Stamps