Monday, December 27, 2010

A Flourish of Hearts

Whew! The holiday weekend is over--time to get ready for 2011! Can you even believe that we are going to be in 2011? Remember back in gradeschool when we drew pictures of what we thought 2010-2012 was going to look like? I know I drew aliens, spaceships, hovercrafts and other funky tech stuff! I will be curious to see what 2011 brings with it.

I stepped away from all the winter themed cards and projects and pulled out a stamp set that I have rarely (if ever!) gotten inky.



This little notecard set was made using the Heart Swirlie from the Panda Hugs set (on sale NOW for just $2.40!) by Paper Makeup Stamps. I just love the elegance of this stamp and it is perfect for anything love themed! I paper pieced each of the hearts and popped them up with dimensionals before liberally covering them with "Stardust" Stickles. I went over all the flourished with my Black Spicca pen for added shine.

For Challenges:

Photobucket

Card Details
Stamps: Panda Hugs (PMS)
Ink: Tuxedo Black (Memento)
Paper: white Notecards; CS- Pretty in Pink, Real Red (Stampin Up)
Accessories/Tools: "Black" Spicca pen, "Stardust" stickles, Dimensionals

6 Words of Love:

isu.alum said...

Such a pretty heart flourish. Love it!!! Thanks for playing in the WoodwareUSA blog challenge. Good luck!

Kerry WoodwareUSA DT

Rachel Hope said...

OH!!! So pretty and Clean!!!

Nancy said...

Beautiful, simple card, Lisa!! I love the sparkle!! Thanks for playing along with us this week at the Woodware USA challenge!

Nancy said...

I'm leaving your blog up just so that I can listen to the Glee music!

Anne said...

Wow, how CAS and elegant! Beautifully done! Thanks for joining the WWUSA challange!!

Harriet Skelly said...

I love this clean and simple beauty!! Thanks for joining the WoodwareUSA challenge!

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today! I love getting comment love, so feel free to make my day! :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

FTC Declaration

These companies have gifted me free products and/or cash for promotional purposes:

*Paper Makeup Stamps
*Pink Cat Studio
*DeeDee's Digis
*MelJen Designs
*Tickled Pink
*Heart Song Stamps
*Lindsay's Scrapbook Shop
*Tiddly Inks
*Wags N Whiskers
* Paper Shelter
*My Favorite Things
*Saturated Canary
*Bugaboo Stamps