Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Sparklicious!

Here is another glimpse at one of the stamps just released on the 7th by Paper Makeup Stamps...

I used this new sentiment to showcase a few of the snowflakes from my most favoritest (yes, that IS a word!) winter stamp set Snow Happy by Paper Makeup Stamps. I love the elegance of the snowflakes in this set--and this idea worked perfectly for the Clean&Simple Sketch this week.
I made another version of the same card, but I prefer the one above because of the grey ink for the sentiment. What do you think?

I added Stickles and gems to both of the cards to make the snowflakes really sparkle and shine and it adds a nice elegance to an otherwise very simple card. Can you see any of the sparkle on the word "sparkle"? The pink words were done with stickles, but on the grey ink sentiment, I just went over the word with my Clear Spicca pen. Can you see it in this next picture?

These cards both shimmer quite delightfully when light hits them and will be a nice addition to my card to send out this winter.

Challenge List:
Paper Sundaes #43: Let it Snow
One Stitch at a Time #38: Winter Wonderland
Clean&Simple #115 (FTL115): A Sketch (see below)

Thanks for taking another look at this great sentiment. Why don't you head on over to the Paper Makeup Stamps store and see the other stamps that were released on Sunday (the 7th). I'm sure there will be something there that calls your name!

Photobucket


Card Details
Stamps:
Snow Happy and "You make life Sparkle" (PMS)
Ink: Pink Pirouette and Going Gray (Stampin Up)
Paper: Pink Pirouette (SU) and white (Georgia Pacific)
Accessories: "Stardust" Stickles, "Clear" Spicca, crystal adhesive gems

7 Words of Love:

Danni said...

How pretty! love the sparkle!

stitchy said...

Lisa, what a simply beautiful Christmas card, thank you so much for sharing with us at OSAAT - good luck

stitchy xoxox

laney said...

Subtle and stylish!! love it!!
Thanks for joining us at OSAAT this week would love to see you next week too
hugs
laney

Carma said...

I'd forgotten all about those big snowflakes! They are perfect with this sentiment!! Love the pink and the sparkle. You just can't have too much sparkle with snowflakes. :)

Beate said...

Beautiful card! Love the sparkle.
Hugs and smiles

uksharon said...

See Stitchy has piped me to the post. I too was going to say "SIMPLY BEAUTIFUL"
Thanks for joining us at OSAAT challenge this week.
Best wishes, Sharon

Padster said...

Gorgeous card - thanks for joining us at OSAAT this week
Hugs,
Debbie x

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today! I love getting comment love, so feel free to make my day! :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

FTC Declaration

These companies have gifted me free products and/or cash for promotional purposes:

*Paper Makeup Stamps
*Pink Cat Studio
*DeeDee's Digis
*MelJen Designs
*Tickled Pink
*Heart Song Stamps
*Lindsay's Scrapbook Shop
*Tiddly Inks
*Wags N Whiskers
* Paper Shelter
*My Favorite Things
*Saturated Canary
*Bugaboo Stamps