Tuesday, November 02, 2010

Simple Spring Anniversary

Happy November! Can you believe it's already the second to the last month of the YEAR?? This year has just flown by and before we know it we'll be having to write 2011! I know you've been seeing a lot of fall inspired cards from me lately, but today I've got a flash of spring for you!


This is a SUPER simple card that I made for this week's Clean&Simple sketch challenge #114. I pulled out some of my embellishments that I've had in my stash for awhile and whipped this card out in no time! I know you can't see it, but this is an embossed card with swirlies on it...so it added some extra texture. I found them a couple winters ago in a card pack at Michaels for like $1...I think this might have been my very last one! I'm hoping to maybe find something like that again this year because they are wonderful for these one layer simple cards!

The sentiment is from the Hugs & Kisses set by Paper Makeup Stamps.

And I'm sorry about the picture...I am playing with my OTT lite--which is just a desk like with a bendy post and an OTT lite bulb! LOL! I'm trying to figure out how to make a version of a light box which I don't have to store--or get any additional lamps for. I usually take all my pictures outside, but since it's turning colder and the sun isn't out as much, I'm having to come up with an alternative for the indoors...

For Challenges:
Clean&Simple FTL114
A Spoon Full of Sugar #128: Relish to Embellish

Don't forget that tomorrow starts the {SNEAK PEAKS} for the amazing November Release by Paper Makeup Stamps!

Photobucket


Card Details
Stamps: Hugs & Kisses (PMS)
Ink: Tuxedo Black (Memento)
Paper: embossed notecard

Accessories/Tools: paper flowers (Kaiserkraft), yellow gems (Kaisercraft), adhesive crystal jewels (Paper Studio)

1 Words of Love:

Lea L. said...

This is a very pretty card! I love the scattering of flowers and jewels! Great job with FTL 114! ♥♥♥

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today! I love getting comment love, so feel free to make my day! :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

FTC Declaration

These companies have gifted me free products and/or cash for promotional purposes:

*Paper Makeup Stamps
*Pink Cat Studio
*DeeDee's Digis
*MelJen Designs
*Tickled Pink
*Heart Song Stamps
*Lindsay's Scrapbook Shop
*Tiddly Inks
*Wags N Whiskers
* Paper Shelter
*My Favorite Things
*Saturated Canary
*Bugaboo Stamps