Sunday, November 21, 2010

A Sentimental Thanks

Good morning! It's another Sunday and that means another Sentimental Sunday Challenge! This week's challenge is appropriate for this time of year...Challenge #30's theme is Thanks or Thanksgiving. As usual, you can create anything you want for the theme, you just have to make sure you include a sentiment!

I just had to make another card using my new Ella Blue paper pad. I fell in love with all the papers when making my grandparent's 60th anniversary card and couldn't wait to pull them out again. The layout for this card was inspired by the card on page 74 of the latest CardMaker Magazine (November 2010). It was simple and perfect for a quick card. The sentiment is by Paper Makeup Stamps and is part of the Everyday Thanks sentiment set. I tweaked this two line sentiment by stamping it all in a row.

I hope that you will play along with our Sentimental Sundays challenge this week. Remember that we are now awarding a Top 3 badge and a random participant will be chosen to win our prize. Just go to today's blog post and add your NEW creation and if you are uploading to SCS or PCP make sure to add sentimentalsundays to your tag list!

Check back later today for my Paper Sundaes Challenge post!
Photobucket
Card Details
Stamps:
Everyday Thanks (PMS)
Ink: Chestnut (Colorbox)
Paper: CS-Early Espresso, Bordering Blue (Stampin Up), White (Georgia Pacific); DP-Ella Blue paper pad (GCD Designs)
Accessories: adhesive gems
Tools: "Parisian" border punch (EK Success)

4 Words of Love:

Dorcas said...

THis is lovely, Lisa!

Papertrails by a paper lover said...

a beautiful card1 It's truly elegant!

Cheryl said...

Lisa, This is gorgeous!

Tameko said...

Lisa, this is card is so pretty. Love the bling, and sentiment. I hope that you and your family have a Blessed Thanksgiving!

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today! I love getting comment love, so feel free to make my day! :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

FTC Declaration

These companies have gifted me free products and/or cash for promotional purposes:

*Paper Makeup Stamps
*Pink Cat Studio
*DeeDee's Digis
*MelJen Designs
*Tickled Pink
*Heart Song Stamps
*Lindsay's Scrapbook Shop
*Tiddly Inks
*Wags N Whiskers
* Paper Shelter
*My Favorite Things
*Saturated Canary
*Bugaboo Stamps