Wednesday, November 03, 2010

It's beginning to look a lot like...PMS!

(This is my second post for the day. Click HERE to go to the other one.)

You know what day it is? It's the 3rd of the month which means it's the beginning of the Paper Makeup Stamps November Release Sneaks! If you love Christmas and all the goodies that go with it, then you are going to LOVE the release this month! We have Christmas coming at you in nearly every category of stamps!

To get everything started, several of the PMS makeup artists have the brand new Word Art to share with you! The fonts and sayings on this months Word Art is perfect for all of the Christmas cards you are going to be making--so go check it out on the Paper Makeup Stamps Blog!

Come back here TOMORROW for my sneak--it's going to be FAIRY good!


Photobucket

0 Words of Love:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today! I love getting comment love, so feel free to make my day! :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

FTC Declaration

These companies have gifted me free products and/or cash for promotional purposes:

*Paper Makeup Stamps
*Pink Cat Studio
*DeeDee's Digis
*MelJen Designs
*Tickled Pink
*Heart Song Stamps
*Lindsay's Scrapbook Shop
*Tiddly Inks
*Wags N Whiskers
* Paper Shelter
*My Favorite Things
*Saturated Canary
*Bugaboo Stamps