Friday, November 12, 2010

Introducing...Fabby Find Friday

Okay, so I am always on the lookout for great deals or just great finds when it comes to paper crafting supplies...so I thought, why not share what I find with my blogging friends? So starting this week I'm going to have a Fabby Find Friday!

As I go along, I might even offer a prize of whatever it is that I have as my Fabby Find for that day! So you'll just have to stay tuned and keep your eyes open...

So my FABBY FIND for this week...
These delicious purply-pink fabric Hydrangea blooms!!

I was browsing around the local Family Dollar store and *bam* there they were stuck in the middle of the fabric Christmas flower display. I KNEW they had to come home with me..This bunch has seven stems with about 10 blooms on each...that's about 70 flowers! For under $5 it was most definitely a FABBY FIND!

Naturally I didn't buy just ONE set of these...
I'll send the other set to a randomly drawn commenter...

Just leave me a comment with your answer to the question below and then add your name by clicking the blue frog...

Do you prefer to use Fabric Flowers, Paper Flowers or Do-It-Yourself Flowers (the ones you make!) on your projects?

You have until 11:59pm November 25th to leave your comment and get entered to win my FABBY FIND!

Photobucket

3 Words of Love:

Karen Lee said...

Great question Lisa......I do love to make my own, but time doesn't always allow me too. So I use 'em all!

xoxo Karen Lee

alicaz said...

it sure was a great find :)
I don't have a material preference when it comes to flowers, I use all kinds and mostly look at the color and if it "feels" right with the project!

Lisa Kind said...

Cute idea, Lisa! I like "prima" type flowers, although I've been making some of my own lately!

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today! I love getting comment love, so feel free to make my day! :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

FTC Declaration

These companies have gifted me free products and/or cash for promotional purposes:

*Paper Makeup Stamps
*Pink Cat Studio
*DeeDee's Digis
*MelJen Designs
*Tickled Pink
*Heart Song Stamps
*Lindsay's Scrapbook Shop
*Tiddly Inks
*Wags N Whiskers
* Paper Shelter
*My Favorite Things
*Saturated Canary
*Bugaboo Stamps