Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Hoppin' on the Farm!

Can you even believe that tomorrow is the first day of DECEMBER???? This year has just flown by and will be OVER before we know it! To celebrate the beginning of December and the upcoming holiday's The Greeting Farm is having a Hoppin' Into the Holidays Blog Hop this evening!

You can find a full list of the blog hop participants (and IT'S A DOOZY!!) over on the TGF Blog if you want to attempt a full participant hop! There are prizes up for grabs and new releases to be shared by the TGF Farmers and Critter Crew, so try to check it out if you can!

I'm one of the MANY on that lengthy list, so if you have hopped your way to me, THANK YOU for stopping in to see what I have!

It's a Holiday themed hop, so I really had to think hard on how I was going to work my TGF stamps for this, as I don't own a single holiday image! I decided to go with a winter themed card that could be used for the Holidays or just the season!

This image is the TGF digi WS-Dressy Ebony. I decided to dress her up in my favorite Stampin Up color Rich Razzleberry and used my newest addition to my Spellbinders collection--Labels 10--to cut her out. I used my Cuttlebug embossing folder Large Snowflakes to give her a winter background and added some Stickles to her outfit and shoes to make her dazzling for the holidays!

The sentiment is from the Snow Happy set by Paper Makeup Stamps.

This week's challenge #46 for Paper Sundaes Challenge Blog is "Adorn those Corners" of the images we use, so I added some black pearls to the diecut. I have been out of town for Thanksgiving, so I wasn't able to get my card up with my other Design Team members on the PSC blog until today. Make sure you go see what my fellow Sundae Girls came up with. They are just such amazing crafters!

This week's Paper Sundaes sponsor is Simon Says Stamp. They carry nearly all the supplies I used for this card in their store, so make sure you check them out and then ADORN THOSE CORNERS and add your creation to this week's post for your chance to win a $15 gift certificate to their store!

Thanks for stopping by my blog today! Good luck on finishing the rest of the Hoppin' for the Holidays Hop!

For Challenges:
Card Makin' Mommas #10~ Holidays!
Photobucket
Card Details
Stamps:
Dressy Ebony-digi (The Greeting Farm); Snow Happy (Paper Makeup Stamps)
Ink: Rich Razzleberry (Stampin' Up), Tuxedo Black (Memento)
Coloring: Copics (Skin: E00, E21; Shadow: C1; Clothes/Shoes: C5, C7, C8; Hair:Y21, YR23); Stampin' Write (Rich Razzleberry)
Paper: Basic Black and Rich Razzleberry (Stampin Up); White (Georgia Pacific)
Accessories: black pearls, crystal gems, black grosgrain ribbon, "Stardust" and "Black Diamond" Stickles
Tools: Cuttlebug Machine, "Large Snowflakes" embossing folder (CB), "Labels 10" Nestabilities (Spellbinders)

45 Words of Love:

Tammy said...

Love it Lisa! Love the non traditional Christmas colors.

Berenice R. said...

Such a pretty card! :)

Elena said...

Beautiful card!

JLJ Designs said...

Beautiful card! I love the sparkles.

Jennifer

Just me... said...

I love it!

Holly J said...

I like the purple.

Tanya said...

very pretty! I love the purple & black

Crafty Jenn said...

Such a great color combo! Thanks for joining us on the hop today!

<3 Jenn
TGF CCDT

Kim Y. said...

Cute card! Love the colors! So rich!

jan farnworth said...

a very cute and sweet card.

Tasha said...

Beautiful card, love the colour combo and sparkle
love tasha xx

ddinak said...

Wonderful job! She looks all dressed up for the Winter Formal Dance!

♥ Kristy Young ♥ said...

This is beautiful! Love the black and purple!
Thanks so much for hoppin into the Holidays with us!
Kristy xo

Deconstructing Jen said...

LOVE this. Joyce is one of my faves!!

Lynda Nielsen said...

OH sooo Elegant! Just beautiful!
Hugs,
Lynda

Gwen's Busy Little Hands said...

Great colors. Love the sparkle you added to her skirt and hair band.

Smiles!
Gwen

RiNNE said...

Wonderful card!

faithnme said...

soo Beautiful.. GREAT colors.. Ebony is one of my Fav

Kris said...

Glamorous card!! Love the sparkly.... so ready for all the glam Christmas parties!

Buttercup said...

Great Card!!! Love the colors! :)

the whimsical butterfly said...

awww Lisa this is SO pretty! I LOVE the sparkle you gave to Ebony and that pretty embossing on the Razzleberry DP! Thanks SO much for helping out tonight (heehee) and for participating-was GREAT to have you!!!

Becca Fabozzi said...

cute card. I love this image, and the colors are rich and beautiful!

Sparkle said...

This is so cute!

Meme said...

Great sparkle! So cute! Thanks for sharing!

Carisa said...

awww, i adore this!!! she looks all dressed up to go to a fancy holiday party! thanks for the sweet comments on my blog - you are a sweetheart!

gobeagirl said...

Hi Lisa, I really like your card. She is so ready for the holidays. Love it. Hugs, Lisa G

ceciliareyes said...

So elegant for Christmas... love that color combo.

Gin Oak said...

Great card. Well done :-)

Nat said...

Yay! I love it! Great sample! Thanks for sharing!

Pöydän kulmalla näpertelijä said...

So elegant! Love the colours.

Sammi said...

I LOVE Ebony .. Gorgeous card!!

jenlynnie said...

great colors

Jenny V. said...

Lovely card Lisa!

citronlime said...

Lovely card!

Mercy said...

beautifully done!

Dawn said...

very pretty card!

Wilfreda said...

Very pretty card.

Meera said...

Love the colours x

Shaela said...

love her blingy skirt - great card!

Jacqueline said...

I LOVE Alice...I mean Ebony {whoops lol} :) Great work and she looks ready for a Christmas party!!

CraftyDee said...

Love your card! Dressy Ebony definitely looks like she's ready for a party!

Ashley Nguyen Newell said...

Very sweet, I love the glitter!

kadie said...

This is so cute!! I love her sparklie dress!

Mimi said...

Fabulous holiday card! Love the colors and Ebony is so cute in her party dress! ;)

Emma said...

Ohh I love her dress, very cute!

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today! I love getting comment love, so feel free to make my day! :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

FTC Declaration

These companies have gifted me free products and/or cash for promotional purposes:

*Paper Makeup Stamps
*Pink Cat Studio
*DeeDee's Digis
*MelJen Designs
*Tickled Pink
*Heart Song Stamps
*Lindsay's Scrapbook Shop
*Tiddly Inks
*Wags N Whiskers
* Paper Shelter
*My Favorite Things
*Saturated Canary
*Bugaboo Stamps