Friday, November 26, 2010

Black Friday Makeup Challenge

It's the much anticipated...and sometimes dreaded...BLACK FRIDAY!!! The day when grownups fight over $5 packages of socks and stand in line to save a penny! LOL! Okay, so maybe I exagerated the saving money aspect...but as someone who worked in retail on Black Friday, I didn't exagerate about the fighting over socks! Oy!

I am not shopping today. I'm actually in the process of flying home from my Thanksgiving vacation. We had a delightful trip and made some fabulous memories for my boys...but we are so ready to be back on our farm! Suburban life is not for us! We are ready to be FREEEEEEEEE! LOL!

Because it is Friday, it's also time for a new MAKEUP 4 THE WEEKEND CHALLENGE from Paper Makeup Stamps. This week's challenge is brought to us by Senior Makeup Artist Lisa Kind. It's a super fun challenge: BLACK FRIDAY SHOPPING! Just make a card, or project which demonstrates this theme and share it with us! PMS stamps are NOT required, but anyone who uses them does get entered to win a Free Rubber Stamp--so why not ink some up if you have them?!

And if you don't have any PMS yet, why not check out some of these delightful stamps which would be perfect for this weeks challenge?

Have you checked out the EVERYTHING A GIRL NEEDS bundle? Now that is definitely a BLACK FRIDAY worthy stamp collection!

If you are going out today, please be safe! And if you are staying in, why not try our challenge for this week? Just upload your creation to the PMS Blog Challenge Post for today! Happy Stamping!
Photobucket

0 Words of Love:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today! I love getting comment love, so feel free to make my day! :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

FTC Declaration

These companies have gifted me free products and/or cash for promotional purposes:

*Paper Makeup Stamps
*Pink Cat Studio
*DeeDee's Digis
*MelJen Designs
*Tickled Pink
*Heart Song Stamps
*Lindsay's Scrapbook Shop
*Tiddly Inks
*Wags N Whiskers
* Paper Shelter
*My Favorite Things
*Saturated Canary
*Bugaboo Stamps