Friday, October 08, 2010

Sweet Memories

It's down to beating the clock and praying for mojo! That's about where I'm at with completing the last three sketches for Verve Stamps World Card Making Day Challenges for their release today. I have two done though...so that's better than none right? Especially since the one I have to share today was (in my opinion) the hardest sketch of them all!

In a break from tradition, I decided to bypass my Verve stamps, choosing to feature one of the beautiful sentiments from the Nothing Left to Say set by Paper Makeup Stamps.

This card is really not my usual style...I rarely go vintage/shabby chic because I don't think I'm very good at it! But Dang! This Basic Grey paper is mojo inspiring! LOL! I also got to use my newest Nestabilities, the eyelet circle. Love it! The lace and pearl brad were things hiding in my stash which seemed to work perfectly! AND it lets me enter this card into this week's Paper Sundae's Challenge #38.

Well I need to go work some magic and turn the final three sketches into cards so I have 4 more chances to win something from Verve (a chance for each sketch I complete and a bonus chance for finishing all 4!). I want the WHOLE RELEASE, but really don't have $66 to spend on it! Wish me luck that I'll win SOMETHING! LOL!


Card Details
Stamps: Nothing Left to Say (PMS)
Ink: Soft Suede, Mellow Moss and Always Artichoke (Stampin Up)
Paper: CS-Very Vanilla (SU); DP- Pyrus paper pad (Basic Grey)
Accessories/Tools: lace, sheer ribbon, pearl brad, gold brads, distressing tool, Eyelet Circles and Long Rectangles Nestabilities, foam tape

4 Words of Love:

fi's cards and crafts said...

lovely card and I think I need those BG papers. Thanks for joining us at Paper Sundaes this week.

fi

Wendy Ramlakhan said...

Beautiful card. Thanks so much for joining us at Paper Sundaes and using something from your stash.

Hugs,
Wendy

Pattie said...

Very nice! Thanks for joining us at Paper Sundaes!

Michelle VP said...

What a nice way to feature that saying. Love the eyelet circle. :)

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today! I love getting comment love, so feel free to make my day! :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

FTC Declaration

These companies have gifted me free products and/or cash for promotional purposes:

*Paper Makeup Stamps
*Pink Cat Studio
*DeeDee's Digis
*MelJen Designs
*Tickled Pink
*Heart Song Stamps
*Lindsay's Scrapbook Shop
*Tiddly Inks
*Wags N Whiskers
* Paper Shelter
*My Favorite Things
*Saturated Canary
*Bugaboo Stamps