Saturday, October 02, 2010

Sneaky Peaky!


It's the first day of the Paper Makeup Stamps October Release Sneak Peaks! Today the Senior Makeup Artist's are sharing with you the October Card Kit and all of the goodies that are in it! Boy, if you love Halloween crafting you are just going to ADORE this kit!

Check out all the information on today's post over at the Paper Makeup Stamps Blog!

Tune in tomorrow for your first glimpse at some of the new stamps being released on October 7th!

0 Words of Love:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today! I love getting comment love, so feel free to make my day! :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

FTC Declaration

These companies have gifted me free products and/or cash for promotional purposes:

*Paper Makeup Stamps
*Pink Cat Studio
*DeeDee's Digis
*MelJen Designs
*Tickled Pink
*Heart Song Stamps
*Lindsay's Scrapbook Shop
*Tiddly Inks
*Wags N Whiskers
* Paper Shelter
*My Favorite Things
*Saturated Canary
*Bugaboo Stamps