Monday, October 04, 2010

Sneaky Peaky Day #3~ Fairy School Days


It's Day #3 of the October Release Sneaks for Paper Makeup Stamps! Today we have the two newest members of the Beautiful Day Fairy Collection to share with you...two little fairies going to school! We have a little school girl and a school boy along with the sentiment "What an Accomplishment!" To get a peak at these darling little fairies, just check out today's post over on the Paper Makeup Stamps Blog...and leave a comment to get entered to win BOTH of these fairies for your very own!

I know, I know...you want to know when I'M going to have something to share...check back tomorrow! I promise that Day #4 of the sneaks will be the day I have something...and it is SUPER CUTE! Possibly my most favorite stamp being released this month!

And don't forget about our release party on the 7th! It all starts with a Makeup Artist Blog Hop for you to enjoy throughout the day...and then the release party will start at 8pm CST! Hope you can make it!

0 Words of Love:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today! I love getting comment love, so feel free to make my day! :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

FTC Declaration

These companies have gifted me free products and/or cash for promotional purposes:

*Paper Makeup Stamps
*Pink Cat Studio
*DeeDee's Digis
*MelJen Designs
*Tickled Pink
*Heart Song Stamps
*Lindsay's Scrapbook Shop
*Tiddly Inks
*Wags N Whiskers
* Paper Shelter
*My Favorite Things
*Saturated Canary
*Bugaboo Stamps