Friday, October 08, 2010

Smiles

It's going to be a post heavy day as I scramble to get all my Verve Release entries posted, so bear with me!

This is for Sketch #3 of Verve Stamps World Card Making Day Challenges!

I used two of the new incolors by Stampin Up (Poppy Parade and Peach Parfait) with this beautiful patterned paper "Spring in bloom" by My Mind's Eye. The sentiment is from the set Blue Skies by Verve. Dabbled Stickles over the word "Smile" to make it pop...and the lace is just the right touch, don't you agree?


Two more sketches left! I CAN do this! LOL!


Card Details
Stamps: Blue Skies (Verve)
Ink: from stash by Colorbox
Paper: CS-Poppy Parade and Peach Parfait (SU); DP- "Spring in Bloom" (My Mind's Eye)
Accessories/Tools: adhesive gems, "Stardust" Stickles, foam tape, lace (From stash), corner punch

2 Words of Love:

Berenice R. said...

So nice card! :)

Michelle VP said...

Gorgeous! Love the lace. :)

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today! I love getting comment love, so feel free to make my day! :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

FTC Declaration

These companies have gifted me free products and/or cash for promotional purposes:

*Paper Makeup Stamps
*Pink Cat Studio
*DeeDee's Digis
*MelJen Designs
*Tickled Pink
*Heart Song Stamps
*Lindsay's Scrapbook Shop
*Tiddly Inks
*Wags N Whiskers
* Paper Shelter
*My Favorite Things
*Saturated Canary
*Bugaboo Stamps