Thursday, October 07, 2010

Simply Verve

Oh my goodness. Have you SEEN the sneaks for the Verve release tomorrow? I am in heaven! Fall stamps are my weakness and they are releasing a LOAD of them! If I'm not going to spend a fortune, I really need to WIN SOMETHING! LOL! Since I have had very good odds winning in the past (gift certificates and two full releases) I'm throwing my lot in with this release as well!

I amazed even myself by pulling together this first card. If you can even believe it all the supplies for it were already on my desk from past projects! Every scrap! I only had to pull out my ink and stamps! How is that for mojo? LOL!

This is for the first sketch from the Verve World Card Making Day Fall Release Challenges.

The only extra things I added was to distress the papers, paper pierce the border around the sentiment and add Stickles to the word "dance".

Have a fabby day!


Card Details
Stamps: Blue Skies (Verve)
Ink: Night of Navy and Old Olive (Stampin Up)
Paper: CS-River Rock, Old Olive (Stamping Up); DP- Oliver pad (Basic Grey)
Accessories/Tools: Stickles, Distressing tool, navy satin ribbon

2 Words of Love:

Berenice R. said...

So beautiful card! Thanks for sharing :)

Michelle VP said...

Love these colors and the piercing around the square! The sparkle on 'dance' is perfect! :)

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today! I love getting comment love, so feel free to make my day! :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

FTC Declaration

These companies have gifted me free products and/or cash for promotional purposes:

*Paper Makeup Stamps
*Pink Cat Studio
*DeeDee's Digis
*MelJen Designs
*Tickled Pink
*Heart Song Stamps
*Lindsay's Scrapbook Shop
*Tiddly Inks
*Wags N Whiskers
* Paper Shelter
*My Favorite Things
*Saturated Canary
*Bugaboo Stamps