Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Simple Scrap Notecards

When I found my CardMaker Magazine (November 2010) in my mailbox yesterday, I pounced on it and eagerly searched it for new ideas. I marked SEVERAL pages, but the first one I tried out for myself was on page 58. The sample is of adoreable little notecards made using scraps of Christmas paper to make super simple Christmas cards...I opted to try it out for some Thanksgiving cards.

Ehhh...I'm not feeling it. Too much vanilla I think. I think next time I'll try them using an actual color for the card base...and THEN maybe the vanilla layer. Oh well, it was definitely a simple layout and one that I will attempt again sometime.



Notecard Set Details
Stamps: Bountiful Harvest (Verve)
Ink: Mellow Moss and Really Rust (Stampin Up)
Paper: CS-Very Vanilla (SU) and DP scraps
Accessories/Tools: ribbon, adhesive gems, "Threading Water" border punch (Fiskars), foam tape

2 Words of Love:

Berenice R. said...

So beautiful cards! :)

Danni said...

I think they turned out nice! and what a great way to use up some scraps!

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today! I love getting comment love, so feel free to make my day! :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

FTC Declaration

These companies have gifted me free products and/or cash for promotional purposes:

*Paper Makeup Stamps
*Pink Cat Studio
*DeeDee's Digis
*MelJen Designs
*Tickled Pink
*Heart Song Stamps
*Lindsay's Scrapbook Shop
*Tiddly Inks
*Wags N Whiskers
* Paper Shelter
*My Favorite Things
*Saturated Canary
*Bugaboo Stamps