Monday, October 11, 2010

Reviewing a bit of PMS

Today is Day 3 for reviewing the FANTABULOUS release by Paper Makeup Stamps which went live on the 7th! If you haven't checked it out yet, CLICK HERE to see the release on the website. Today we're giving you another look at all the wonderful miscellaneous images that are available...including the new Moody's, Monsters and Fairies!

Here is another look at School Boy Fairy.

I love how spiffy he's dressed and thought of my son while coloring him...which is why he has blonde hair and freckles! Of course if I was REALLY going to mimic my son, he'd be in green from head to toe! LOL! I used the sketch challenge #301 (SC301) from the Splitcoaststampers collection.

Because this is a boy fairy, I went with grayish wings and minimal sparkle...

I hope you will go to the Paper Makeup Stamps Blog today and see what some of the other Makeup Artists have whipped up for your viewing enjoyment to refresh your memory on how awesome this month's release was!

Card Details
Stamps: School Boy Fairy (PMS)
Coloring: Copics (B26, B29, E00, E21, E47, E49, C1, C3, R20, R27, R29, W1, W3, Y21, YR23), Zig (Chocolate)
Ink: Tuxedo Black (Memento)

Paper: CS-Crumb Cake, Real Red (Stampin' Up); DP-"Kismet dots" (Glitz Design)
Accessories/Tools: buttons, Labels 8 Nesties, Real Red grosgrain ribbon (SU), blue ribbon, "Stardust" Stickles, "Polka Dots" embossing folder

4 Words of Love:

Michelle VP said...

I love the added freckles, Lisa! :)

Stephanie Zito said...

Super cute card Lisa! Love the embossed background and your colour scheme!

Carma said...

Just the right amount of sparkle! I love the colors and the ribbons.

Randee E said...

So cute, love the color combo. And I saw the same thing as soon as I saw this card - looks like Lisa's boys :0)

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today! I love getting comment love, so feel free to make my day! :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

FTC Declaration

These companies have gifted me free products and/or cash for promotional purposes:

*Paper Makeup Stamps
*Pink Cat Studio
*DeeDee's Digis
*MelJen Designs
*Tickled Pink
*Heart Song Stamps
*Lindsay's Scrapbook Shop
*Tiddly Inks
*Wags N Whiskers
* Paper Shelter
*My Favorite Things
*Saturated Canary
*Bugaboo Stamps