Saturday, October 30, 2010

New adventures for Sundays!

This has been quite the exciting week for me! Not only did I learn I made the fabulous Sentimental Sundays Design Team...but it's looking like my blog is going to be quite busy on Sundays because I also was honored to make the Paper Sundaes Challenge Blog Design Team as well! Woohoo! I'm very excited about working with both of these fabulous teams and am honored that they chose little ol' me to join their international group of ladies!

So stay tuned every Sunday as I begin my journey with these new Challenge Blogs! It's going to be quite the adventure and a great way to start every week!
Photobucket

6 Words of Love:

Sprytebyrd said...

Congratulations, Sweetie!!! You ROCK!
Hugs,
Dee

Fiona said...

well done Lisa..looking forward to working with you.

Fi
x

Sanwanya said...

Congrats! So happy for you

Danni said...

Congrats!!

Karina said...

Hi Lisa, I am glad being creative with you at Paper Sundaes.
Hugs from
Karina

France said...

Congratulations on your new DT... It's a great team, I'll be following along ! Take care !

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today! I love getting comment love, so feel free to make my day! :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

FTC Declaration

These companies have gifted me free products and/or cash for promotional purposes:

*Paper Makeup Stamps
*Pink Cat Studio
*DeeDee's Digis
*MelJen Designs
*Tickled Pink
*Heart Song Stamps
*Lindsay's Scrapbook Shop
*Tiddly Inks
*Wags N Whiskers
* Paper Shelter
*My Favorite Things
*Saturated Canary
*Bugaboo Stamps