Saturday, October 09, 2010

The luck of Verve...

Just thought I'd share that my hard work and amazing luck with Verve paid off! LOL! While I didn't win a challenge from my cards, I ended up winning from commenting on posts! And it just happened to be the VERY STAMP SET that I wanted (Autumn splendor)! LOL! How is that for my luck of Verve?! :) I can add that to my list of wins! :) Free stamps is merciful to my budget!

2 Words of Love:

Michelle VP said...

Ooh, congrats Lisa! That's a really nice stamp set. :) Can't wait to see what you create with it!

Berenice R. said...

So cute :)

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today! I love getting comment love, so feel free to make my day! :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

FTC Declaration

These companies have gifted me free products and/or cash for promotional purposes:

*Paper Makeup Stamps
*Pink Cat Studio
*DeeDee's Digis
*MelJen Designs
*Tickled Pink
*Heart Song Stamps
*Lindsay's Scrapbook Shop
*Tiddly Inks
*Wags N Whiskers
* Paper Shelter
*My Favorite Things
*Saturated Canary
*Bugaboo Stamps