Monday, October 25, 2010

A Little Monster from my Little Monster

Just wanted to share a card that my little fella made for an elderly lady from our church who suffered a heart attack. This sweet little lady always has some kind of gummy treat for Seth every week at church so he misses her very much. Here is the card that he made for her.


He chose all the paper and the picture and everything else--even how he wanted his watermark! Isn't it just so cute?! That little monster is named Dreck and you can find him HERE on Paper Makeup Stamps website.

I know my son would LOVE comments on his creation if you feel so inclined!


Card Details
Stamps: Dreck (PMS)
Ink: Tuxedo Black (Memento)
Coloring: crayons
Paper: White (Georgia Pacific); DP from stash
Accessories/Tools: "houndstooth" folder (Cuttlebug), jewels, fibers

4 Words of Love:

Berenice R. said...

So cute! :)

Sprytebyrd said...

Great card, Seth!! Love the happy colors! It's sure to make her feel better!

raindropecho said...

Oh how cute is this!! Seth did a great job with it :D

- Ann

Michelle VP said...

How proud you must be of Seth! That is so sweet that he made a card for her. Please tell him that I love the bright stripes and how he colored Dreck to match. Great embellishments too. :)

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today! I love getting comment love, so feel free to make my day! :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

FTC Declaration

These companies have gifted me free products and/or cash for promotional purposes:

*Paper Makeup Stamps
*Pink Cat Studio
*DeeDee's Digis
*MelJen Designs
*Tickled Pink
*Heart Song Stamps
*Lindsay's Scrapbook Shop
*Tiddly Inks
*Wags N Whiskers
* Paper Shelter
*My Favorite Things
*Saturated Canary
*Bugaboo Stamps