Sunday, October 24, 2010

I'm in the Spotlight!

I'm in the Spotlight today! Yep, I'm the Makeup Artist being spotlighted over on the Paper Makeup Stamps Blog! We were sent some questions to answer for the spotlight which are quite fun. I just love my PMS Design Team because they just rock! I've loved knowing these ladies over the last almost two years and will be sorry when my term is finally over at the end of the year.

Since it's a day for Paper Makeup Stamps, I decided to share one of my fall cards that I made last week which features one of my favorite fall themed PMS stamps.
Isn't that just fun? The leaves are from my new Verve set Autumn Splendor. It's a fun set where the leaves are in solid and outline...but I just loved mixing it with that cute PMS stamp called "Crisp and Clear" a stamp perfect to mix with Thanksgiving stamps.
I played a lot with these leaves so be prepared to see several cards featuring them over the coming weeks!
Card Details
Stamps: Autumn Splendor (Verve); Crisp and Clear (PMS)
Ink: Really Rust, Old Olive, Mellow Moss, Summer Sun, Pumpkin Pie, Ruby Red, Chocolate Chip (Stampin up)
Paper: Really Rust and Kraft (SU)

5 Words of Love:

Joanna K said...

Hello Lisa, this is a wonderful autumnal design! Welcome to the Sentimental Team, I really look forward to working with you! ;) xx

Lissame said...

I like your sweet and simple style thanks for sharing.

nicoleqmullen said...

Hi Lisa, thanks so much for your comment on my blog. I love this card! I am looking forward to working with you on Sentimental Sundays :)

SYLVIA-ANNE said...

Hi Lisa - thanks for visiting my blog - I really look forward to working with you at Sentimental Sundays - can't wait to get started!
This is such a beautiful clean and simple card - very elegant, and I love the natural, soft colours.
Love, Sylvia xx

Tameko said...

Hi Lisa, Very nice card. Congrats on the Sentimental Sundays DT, looking forward to working with you.

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today! I love getting comment love, so feel free to make my day! :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

FTC Declaration

These companies have gifted me free products and/or cash for promotional purposes:

*Paper Makeup Stamps
*Pink Cat Studio
*DeeDee's Digis
*MelJen Designs
*Tickled Pink
*Heart Song Stamps
*Lindsay's Scrapbook Shop
*Tiddly Inks
*Wags N Whiskers
* Paper Shelter
*My Favorite Things
*Saturated Canary
*Bugaboo Stamps