Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Have you ever had a Paper Sundae?

One of the challenge blogs that I've fairly recently discovered is having a Design Team Call! Paper Sundaes is a blog that posts a new challenge every Sunday and since I play with the challenges fairly regularly, I decided that I should have a go at applying for the team. There are AMAZING crafters out there who are FAR beyond me in creativity...but I like to think that I still can make a card something special!

As part of the DT application, we have to share three of our favorite projects...so here goes (and this was NOT easy!)

Why this one? Um, because it was outside my normal box of colors and magically came together! LOL! I just love the way my feather blending worked out for the image!

Why this one? Well, it's the colors. They were just so bright and cheerful...and that bow! I finally got my perfect bow! LOL!

And last but not the least, I am going with this one. Talk about Clean and Simple! I was cleaning up my desk and found a pile of scraps and then *viola* the idea just came upon me!

So there we have it...I was forced to narrow my choices down...but I'm going with these three because they show the variance in my skills...and because I just think they are pretty darn neat!

So wish me luck with the DT Call...I've got some stiff competition (I know because I checked out the other ladies blogs!), but maybe something in my style will call to the wonderful ladies at Paper Sundaes!

By the way...the DT call ends Tuesday, October 26th, so there is still time for YOU to get entered too! Why not take a shot at it? Click HERE for all the details!

7 Words of Love:

Berenice R. said...

So pretty cards! Thanks for sharing :)

Sprytebyrd said...

Hehehe! I saw your post right after I finished mine! Maybe we'll both make it, wouldn't that be a blast!! :o) Good Luck to you- they'd be lucky to have you on their team, your cards are just beautiful!
Hugs,
Dee

Heather said...

Girly Girl, you are rockin!!! What fun and sweet cards. I cant pick one as a favorite, they are all stunning.

Hope you all have a wonderful weekend.

France said...

Really beautiful cards ! Good luck on the DT call !

Fiona said...

Lisa...I just love the cards you have chosen to show us...they are beautiful..I wish you luck for the DT Call.

Fi

Christine aka blankiefinder said...

Such beautiful cards you've chosen, I just love the feel of them! Thanks for entering our Paper Sundaes DT call!

Shana said...

Lisa your creations are amazing! Thank you for entering the Paper Sundaes DT call - good luck!

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today! I love getting comment love, so feel free to make my day! :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

FTC Declaration

These companies have gifted me free products and/or cash for promotional purposes:

*Paper Makeup Stamps
*Pink Cat Studio
*DeeDee's Digis
*MelJen Designs
*Tickled Pink
*Heart Song Stamps
*Lindsay's Scrapbook Shop
*Tiddly Inks
*Wags N Whiskers
* Paper Shelter
*My Favorite Things
*Saturated Canary
*Bugaboo Stamps