Friday, October 29, 2010

Chocolate Makeup!

It's another Friday and that means it's time for another Makeup 4 the Weekend Challenge from Paper Makeup Stamps! This week's challenge is brought to you by...ME! Since Halloween is almost upon us, I'm sure a lot of you are busy putting little treats together for parties or the usual door-to-door visitors! So...this week's challenge is a special trick and treat concept! I want you to use CHOCOLATE! Yep, I want to see a creation with chocolate colored paper and trimmings on it...and not just any creation, but a GIFT BAG or Treat Box/Bag! So bust out all that brown paper and get crackin' on a snazzy little container of sorts!

I decided to go away from the typical Halloween stuff we are seeing right now and go a bit more general with my little treat box...

I bought one of those undecorated kraft boxes at Hobby Lobby and altered it using Chocolate Chip themed paper by Stampin Up. To keep up with the *chocolate* and Treat Box idea, I used the sentiment "Life is Sweet" from the Freckled Lemonade set by Paper Makeup Stamps. Now I've got a cute little box to fill with yummy candy! It's the perfect size to fill with...Chocolate!

And I couldn't just make a treat box without a card to match! And naturally I reached for the PMS new monster...HERSHEY! LOL! I thought he was the perfect pairing with the sentiment "Life is Sweet" with all his chocolatey mess! And to make his mess even more fun, I added some Stickles over all the chocolatey goodness!

I hope that you will participate in my challenge this week! Remember that anyone who plays along using Paper Makeup Stamps (digi or rubber) is entered to win some FREE RUBBAH! Of course, we aren't requiring the PMS stamps...which means that ANYONE can play with us...so why not give it a go?

If you play...make sure you link up to Today's Post on the PMS Blog...and if you are uploading to your gallery at SCS or PCP, make sure you use the tag M4TW48 so we can find it!

Can't wait to see what you create!


Altered Treat Box Set
Stamps: Freckled Lemonade, Hershey (PMS)
Coloring: Copics (B000, B00, B01, B02, C1, E43, E47, E49, YR23, Y21, W1, W3)
Paper: CS-Summer Sun and Chocolate Chip (SU); DP- "Good morning Sunshine" (SU)
Ink: Chocolate Chip (SU)
Accessories/Tools: 3" undecorated box, brads, flowers, "dotted wave" edge punch (EK Success), foam tape, sticky strip, adhesive gems

7 Words of Love:

Kristie said...

Your project is awesome!! I really love those colors together.

Heather said...

OH MY GOODNESS SO SO SO SO SO SWEET. I got a good giggle out of this little cutie.

:) Thanks for sharing :D

Michelle VP said...

Adorable Lisa! Love that you made a matching card for your treat box and Hershey was so perfect for it! :)

Shana said...

Lisa that monster is fabulous! Ever since I first saw one of your creations on PMS, I have been a huge fan of your style. I am so excited to have you with us on the Paper Sundaes DT!

Lisa Kind said...

This is so adorable and yummy, Lisa! I love the brown and yellow! I just adore brown with any color! Great job coloring Hershey, too!

Crystal said...

Great little gift set & I love the little "Hershey" image! Congrats on making the PS design team, I look forward to working with you :)

Carma said...

Love the chocolate stickles! Great color combination, too.

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today! I love getting comment love, so feel free to make my day! :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

FTC Declaration

These companies have gifted me free products and/or cash for promotional purposes:

*Paper Makeup Stamps
*Pink Cat Studio
*DeeDee's Digis
*MelJen Designs
*Tickled Pink
*Heart Song Stamps
*Lindsay's Scrapbook Shop
*Tiddly Inks
*Wags N Whiskers
* Paper Shelter
*My Favorite Things
*Saturated Canary
*Bugaboo Stamps